Is this a safe from ban/plausible way to train runecrafting

NoahTheWeebWolf

Instead of making loads of runs on one account, is it plausible/legal in game to have 4 or so accounts follow you from  the bank to the altar of your choice holding nothing but rune/pure essence? This would be entirely by hand no botting what so ever.

I wonder if it's really against the igname rules when technically there's no bots involved, you're allowed to play on multiple accounts, and you're not directly affecting the results of a mini game. I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed, but I just want to see if anyone else has done this.

Then there's the matter of its plausible.

Imagine this.

You have four accounts one O four XXXX

Account O withdraws all supplies needed to make lava runes
Account,s XXXX withdraw full inventory pure essence
all accounts use duel ring to duel arena
Accounts XXXX lines up behind account O
All enter fire altar
Accounts XXXX lines up behind account O again
Account O crafts full inventory of lava runes using the proper precautions
Accounts XXXX one at a time trade over full inventory of pure essence
Account O crafts full inventory of lava runes four more times

If all variables remain constant, you just achieved five times normal runecrafting XP crafting lava runes(which would be about 250k xp an hour).

Thoughts?

Of course, this would be far better if the XXXX accounts could be botted on and deliver you pure essence as you stand next to the altar but according to Khal when he tried it all the bots got sent to bot worlds in 15 minutes making it not realistic to do.

not at all bannable, you see streamers player 4/5 accounts at the same time, and nothing happens to them, seen a few with partnership this is very much legal.

Accutally it isn't, you are allowed to play on multiple accounts as long as there is no interaction between them ex: trading.

Would be great if it was allowed tho.

you are right, i was wrong smile.png.

The only problem is id have to buy four bonds for the fresh accounts which comes to roughly 8m...

Then there's the issue of playing enough to make it worthwhile.

Of course if I did play for five hours and  delivered supplies to my main with the other four accounts that'd be 200kxp an hour and id be able to jump from about 54 to 75+ in that time. That's some crazy ass leveling up!

I don't know how much further id want to go through beyond that it's painful to think about.

The only problem is id have to buy four bonds for the fresh accounts which comes to roughly 8m...

Then there's the issue of playing enough to make it worthwhile.

Of course if I did play for five hours and  delivered supplies to my main with the other four accounts that'd be 200kxp an hour and id be able to jump from about 54 to 75+ in that time. That's some crazy ass leveling up!

I don't know how much further id want to go through beyond that it's painful to think about.

if you could hire some runners. i think that is way better than just doing it yourself (efficency wise).

if you could hire some runners. i think that is way better than just doing it yourself (efficency wise).

I agree but how would that work though?

I know there are law and nature rune runners, but that's because it's profitable for them. Lava rune crafting would only benefit me since it's higher XP. Unless... I paid like 100k per hour or something per account and have a bunch of people from, here be the volunteers... This might be crazy enough to work.

I could get like 10 people to simultaneously deliver pure essences to me for lava rune crafting. Sure it'd cost me 1m an hour(which is nothing really) but id get a whopping 500k xp no risk at all. Plus The volunteers would get 100k an hour with no risk(like bot bans).

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal all around

The only issue I can foresee at that point is can I handle all those people at the same time. That and id have to make sure they have traded me at least X amount of times per hour(otherwise they won't get paid as much).

If I pulled of such a plan, it'd cost me about 30m in paying them, and it'd only take four or five days tops if done eight hours a day with 10 people per hour.

Mind blown.

I agree but how would that work though?

I know there are law and nature rune runners, but that's because it's profitable for them. Lava rune crafting would only benefit me since it's higher XP. Unless... I paid like 100k per hour or something per account and have a bunch of people from, here be the volunteers... This might be crazy enough to work.

I could get like 10 people to simultaneously deliver pure essences to me for lava rune crafting. Sure it'd cost me 1m an hour(which is nothing really) but id get a whopping 500k xp no risk at all. Plus The volunteers would get 100k an hour with no risk(like bot bans).

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal all around

The only issue I can foresee at that point is can I handle all those people at the same time. That and id have to make sure they have traded me at least X amount of times per hour(otherwise they won't get paid as much).

If I pulled of such a plan, it'd cost me about 30m in paying them, and it'd only take four or five days tops if done eight hours a day with 10 people per hour.

Mind blown.

how about pay them per trip and not per hr, make it so they profit 5-10k a trip :)

Only issue solved XD

• Like 1

how about pay them per trip and not per hr, make it so they profit 5-10k a trip smile.png

Only issue solved XD

That might even be cheaper in the long run.

When I have a little more time I will  be sure to put up a service request inviting everyone to join in, for as long as they want and when they want to cash out to let me know, and I will count up their trips and pay accordingly.

That might even be cheaper in the long run.

When I have a little more time I will  be sure to put up a service request inviting everyone to join in, for as long as they want and when they want to cash out to let me know, and I will count up their trips and pay accordingly.

i think more people will join if you pay them ea trip. That way they know it will be consistent money and will probably stick with it longer. Poeple like to see the cash stack grow.

• Like 1

if you was to bot the 4 runners, what are the chances of the account you're runecrafting on being banned? it might be worth a try on a throwaway account first as if they were on different ips and using mirror vpn etc...

also it might be a quick way to power level runecrafting until you can start to make real money just botting the account normally smile.png