Disbute against Captain America

darvinb98

I know I am not allowed to post in disputes, however I can confirm that Captain America is being hit offline or having connection problems as every 5 minutes he comes online then instantly right back off without fail every 5 minutes.

Proof of me being honest and not being told to by Captain America to post this:

http://prntscr.com/7ty3w2

I know I am not allowed to post in disputes, however I can confirm that Captain America is being hit offline or having connection problems as every 5 minutes he comes online then instantly right back off without fail every 5 minutes.

What you're saying doesn't sound as DDos of any kind. I don't even think it's possible to ddos someone that many times for many days without the police being involved, unless the ddoser uses a VPN. Anyway, being ddosed is one of the lamest exucses (sorry for the lanugage) to not being able to write to someone. Call your internet provider, change your Ip, dont login on skype till you fix a VPN, there's so much you can do to fix it. It sounds like Captain America either is using this as an excuse to not give Deciever the 50m to hold, so maybe everyone will forget about this, but in fact Captain America will just get banned if he continues. Or his internet is actually messed up, which would be kind of sad but it should get fixed soon, if that actually is the problem. Anyway, I don't think deciever or any other mod wants to wait much more before we come to a conclusion. Clearly, I am the victim here. But we will see if Captain America is legit or not soon. Don't think he has much time left before it's too late tbh.

• Like 1

Yeah every time I connect I'm straight offline it's annoying as fuck especially when I have clients I need to attend for work on Skype calls..

I have a BT engineer coming out to sort the issue so should be tonight it is sorted.

What you're saying doesn't sound as DDos of any kind. I don't even think it's possible to ddos someone that many times for many days without the police being involved, unless the ddoser uses a VPN. Anyway, being ddosed is one of the lamest exucses (sorry for the lanugage) to not being able to write to someone. Call your internet provider, change your Ip, dont login on skype till you fix a VPN, there's so much you can do to fix it. It sounds like Captain America either is using this as an excuse to not give Deciever the 50m to hold, so maybe everyone will forget about this, but in fact Captain America will just get banned if he continues. Or his internet is actually messed up, which would be kind of sad but it should get fixed soon, if that actually is the problem. Anyway, I don't think deciever or any other mod wants to wait much more before we come to a conclusion. Clearly, I am the victim here. But we will see if Captain America is legit or not soon. Don't think he has much time left before it's too late tbh.

It is very possible for people to be ddosed for days, weeks, months etc. What is improbable (note, not impossible), however, is a random trader being ddosed for days on end.

Also, police really can't do much to a ddoser unless they actually make a company lose money (eg ddosing amazon would lose them millions of dollars every minute).

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents here :)