Sell 100m 07

darvinb98

About scammers, captain america scammed me 50m.

I gave him 50, he couldnt transfer money, so he kept talking about him trying to take it back and then after 2h or so he logged of skype, i got screenshot of skype conversation and recorded when i gave him 50m.

NOONE trust this dude, he's such scammer. Kind of sad imo that i went first and that i trusted him..

I made a disbute also..

no one buy from him. Hes a scammer, DDoS'd me while in a 50m stake.

This user just msged me saying he was scammed and to stake him 50m.

Yeah he uses the same story. I got scammed, im quitting, Stake me for fun, boom DDoS. Admittedly i was stupid enough to fall for it haha

User asked me to send him money, sent it and apparently he can't accept payments or something he's not fully registered or verified. I've contacted my bank for money and no luck so far i still haven't had a refund.

Would avoid user, haven't been able to use my internet on my computer or anything since dealing with user so I don't know what is happening, having to use my phone. Other users have said he ddos them during staking so I don't know.

User asked me to send him money, sent it and apparently he can't accept payments or something he's not fully registered or verified. I've contacted my bank for money and no luck so far i still haven't had a refund.

Would avoid user, haven't been able to use my internet on my computer or anything since dealing with user so I don't know what is happening, having to use my phone. Other users have said he ddos them during staking so I don't know.

Regarding the 50m you are holding onto from him, would you be ok to hand it over if the staff agreed to it after they review my dispute?

Regarding the 50m you are holding onto from him, would you be ok to hand it over if the staff agreed to it after they review my dispute?

As soon as my refund is sorted out from my bank and PayPal as so far they have not refunded me but if try banks could take 3 days.

But once my refund is through and they agree on your behalf that's totally fine by me.