Runescape bans AWOL

Zebrafon

Hmm, speculative theory:

With all the new Jagex moderators being added to the Old School team, the OSRS team needs to show that they are making real revenue and thus have a valid reason for adding all of these new people to the team.

By not banning accounts, they are increasing revenues.

• Like 1

Hmm, speculative theory:

With all the new Jagex moderators being added to the Old School team, the OSRS team needs to show that they are making real revenue and thus have a valid reason for adding all of these new people to the team.

By not banning accounts, they are increasing revenues.

Increasing revenue although also crashing the market.

• Like 1

What were you botting if I may ask?

Bowstrings. 2 days ago my brother created 3 accounts and they had never botted, 2 of which were banned. The one that wasn't banned he gave membership. 2 days later (today) his member account was banned and 9 of my accounts were banned (all the accounts that were botting at the time of his fist ban.

Bowstrings. 2 days ago my brother created 3 accounts and they had never botted, 2 of which were banned. The one that wasn't banned he gave membership. 2 days later (today) his member account was banned and 9 of my accounts were banned (all the accounts that were botting at the time of his fist ban.

That's "gold farming" though... easy for jagex to tell you're not a legit player. 

(facepalm)

It's like saying in a shop "Just let me notice you that I'm going to shoplift."