Botting Advice

Eroxic

Hello Osbot, today I would like to discuss a little situation I have with botting. I never really understood the way you can be safe with botting, obviously it's never going to be 100% safe, but a way to get a lower chance to receive a ban. I wanted to get an idea of how I should start botting from the beginning. So let me get to the point, when people talk about mirroring or using a vps. How does this lower your chance of getting banned? Honestly, I have no clue what mirroring is but I do have experience with a vps . Can you guys explain to me how these effect the way you get banned, etc. 

---- Thanks for taking your time to read this, have a good one.

Edited by Jesse Pinkman

well i'm not vip, but i know what mirror is.

Mirror it's just a special Osbot client, that use your regular runescape page to bot.

you open rs.com and play like everyone, you open the client (no idea how this works fine) and you will be logged in the rs webpge and in the mirror, so you can make the client to bot in the rs page.

Please if i'm wrong, some vip explain it, ty

• Like 1

well i'm not vip, but i know what mirror is.

Mirror it's just a special Osbot client, that use your regular runescape page to bot.

you open rs.com and play like everyone, you open the client (no idea how this works fine) and you will be logged in the rs webpge and in the mirror, so you can make the client to bot in the rs page.

Please if i'm wrong, some vip explain it, ty

Oh right, that would make lots of sense, thanks buddy.

• Like 1

Like what other people said, mirror client is amazing, I used it and loved it. Some tips are

*this is for really safe botting*

1. Set realistic break times. (Even if you get 6-8hrs a day) It's far more human like than 15+ hours.
2. Don't bot more than 1 acc on the same IP, just think about it, wouldn't it be hard to control 2 accs, making money or training skills as a human?
3. Don't bot a fresh lvl 3, do a couple easy quests and get some quick skills up. When I bot, I make my accs around 15CB
4. Don't bot in populated places, If that means you've gotta sacrifice  200k/hr so be it. (don't get me wrong, you can still get banned, but less likely)
5. Don't do the same thing over and over again, if you train 5m xp in str and never do anything but that and buy supplies, it looks fishy, do a little bit of training in other skills, do a couple minigames, or do a quest or two.

there :)

• Like 1

Like what other people said, mirror client is amazing, I used it and loved it. Some tips are

*this is for really safe botting*

1. Set realistic break times. (Even if you get 6-8hrs a day) It's far more human like than 15+ hours.

2. Don't bot more than 1 acc on the same IP, just think about it, wouldn't it be hard to control 2 accs, making money or training skills as a human?

3. Don't bot a fresh lvl 3, do a couple easy quests and get some quick skills up. When I bot, I make my accs around 15CB

4. Don't bot in populated places, If that means you've gotta sacrifice  200k/hr so be it. (don't get me wrong, you can still get banned, but less likely)

5. Don't do the same thing over and over again, if you train 5m xp in str and never do anything but that and buy supplies, it looks fishy, do a little bit of training in other skills, do a couple minigames, or do a quest or two.

there smile.png

Thanks for this, will help me out in the long-run <3