Guys cmon, lets be completely honest here.

ericp29

People still bot and pay for mirror mode so it definetly does help but there is always that chance of a ban. It's not like years ago where you could bot for weeks and get no ban but you can still bot a few hours a day and be just fine. Some people get caught but honestly, that could be because of script, or someone reporting them in game, or other factors.

I personally don't bot because I don't think it's as great as it use to be and I do think Jagex is currently "winning" the fight. Plus I kind of moved on from RS and don't really want or need gold for anything.

I recently just got back into botting, and i have been using two accounts, both of which i bot on all night and throughout most of the day.

Obviously i take breaks throughout the day, but so far i havent had any issues.

Just be smart and only bot on accounts you dont care about losing.

Worst case scenario you lose time with a ban, just restart and try it again!

What are the top scriptwriters do you recommend purchasing from? With all due respect to Czar himself but when I look at the forum post from Maldesto on people being banned using Mirror Mode, I have noticed a fairly decent amount of people have been banned using his Scripts in General :s:/. I do not mean any offence whatsoever based on my observations.

I would also like to add that @Czar's scripts are being sold a lot so there are a lot of people who actually use his scripts so the chances of seeing someone who gets banned using one of his scripts might be higher than seeing someone getting banned by a script who doesn't have that many sales, I hope you get my point. We have some very talented scripters here at OSBot and any premium script should be worth the money so it is your own choice to see which script you prefer, the trial system is a great way to check different scripts out and see which one you like it. Another addition I would like to make is that I appreciate that you take some time before buying a script instead of just buying any script and ask for a refund afterwards (we do not always give a refund). If you have any further questions in regards to the Mirror Client and/or anything else, you can always send me a message and I will provide you of an answer.

• Like 1

I would also like to add that @Czar's scripts are being sold a lot so there are a lot of people who actually use his scripts so the chances of seeing someone who gets banned using one of his scripts might be higher than seeing someone getting banned by a script who doesn't have that many sales, I hope you get my point.

But...he has anti pattern, smart logic and intelligent algorithms! doge.png

I would also like to add that @Czar's scripts are being sold a lot so there are a lot of people who actually use his scripts so the chances of seeing someone who gets banned using one of his scripts might be higher than seeing someone getting banned by a script who doesn't have that many sales, I hope you get my point. We have some very talented scripters here at OSBot and any premium script should be worth the money so it is your own choice to see which script you prefer, the trial system is a great way to check different scripts out and see which one you like it. Another addition I would like to make is that I appreciate that you take some time before buying a script instead of just buying any script and ask for a refund afterwards (we do not always give a refund). If you have any further questions in regards to the Mirror Client and/or anything else, you can always send me a message and I will provide you of an answer.

I really appreciate for you taking the time to read my post and you putting in your input. I feel more confident on my beliefs. I will purchase V.I.P. and give Mirror Mode a shot, with a couple premium scripts. If I get banned.. Oh well move on with life you feel me :).