APA AIO Smither

Apaec

On 5/6/2017 at 10:23 PM, Apaec said:

I can extend the timeout to stop this from happening. Cheers for stopping by!

(I will let you know when I do so, should hopefully get around to doing it today.)

apa

about to purchase this script, keen for these updates! any thought into implementing a blast furnace feature? :P

script seemed to be doing well, sometimes it would get stuck doing bronze bars in al kharid but would fix itself except for today, checked the bots after couple hrs and 1 had done like 1 invent and was afking outside the bank with inv full of bars, the other 1 was some how dead at lumbridge with 3 bars in inv and thats all it had smelted :s

3 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

script seemed to be doing well, sometimes it would get stuck doing bronze bars in al kharid but would fix itself except for today, checked the bots after couple hrs and 1 had done like 1 invent and was afking outside the bank with inv full of bars, the other 1 was some how dead at lumbridge with 3 bars in inv and thats all it had smelted :s

Hey

I'm sorry that you're experiencing these problems. I'm not sure how it could end up dead! o.o

As for the Al-kharid issues, I thought I fixed these a little while ago but apparently not! I will add it to the list of things to modify, but may wait until the much needed ground-up rewrite of the entire script.

In the mean time I would recommend smelting at a different furnace if possible, preferably one without a door! (I believe that may be what is causing your issues!)

Cheers

-Apa

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey

I'm sorry that you're experiencing these problems. I'm not sure how it could end up dead! o.o

As for the Al-kharid issues, I thought I fixed these a little while ago but apparently not! I will add it to the list of things to modify, but may wait until the much needed ground-up rewrite of the entire script.

In the mean time I would recommend smelting at a different furnace if possible, preferably one without a door! (I believe that may be what is causing your issues!)

Cheers

-Apa

Cheers :) Im currently using it on f2p so my only 2 options are really al-kharid & fally and the bot gets stuck at the doors at both of the banks, the doors dont close tho it just stops moving once it gets there, it'll usually do a couple trips and smelt like 40-60 bars before getting stuck.

Would be good if you could update before the re-write since I'm currently unable to use it at all & just bought a VPS for it:( but anyways thanks for the update!

3 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

Cheers :) Im currently using it on f2p so my only 2 options are really al-kharid & fally and the bot gets stuck at the doors at both of the banks, the doors dont close tho it just stops moving once it gets there, it'll usually do a couple trips and smelt like 40-60 bars before getting stuck.

Would be good if you could update before the re-write since I'm currently unable to use it at all & just bought a VPS for it:( but anyways thanks for the update!

This sounds frustrating, I will try and take a look tonight!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ryan1169 said:

Using it at varrock west making bronze arrowtips... It seems to be taking the exact same path to and from the bank every time, makes me a little nervous how unhumanlike it looks

Hey, While the path data is the same, the exact tiles clicked will be different each time as factors such as latency camera orientation/angle cause variations in this. I wouldn't worry about this causing a ban - instead, I would recommend ensuring you use the bot safely, i.e use generous breaks and play legit in between botting sessions! Here's a mroe in-depth thread explaining ban stuff: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

-Apa

2 hours ago, Prokill911 said:

Just paid for this as it claimed to have everything but does not have Mithril Grapple's

can this be fixed please.

Heya, apologies for this. I was not aware these were smithable! I will try and get these added for this week if I can. Cheers!

(I will also scan through other things that I may have missed and do my best to add them to the set of smithable items)

-Apa

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey, While the path data is the same, the exact tiles clicked will be different each time as factors such as latency camera orientation/angle cause variations in this. I wouldn't worry about this causing a ban - instead, I would recommend ensuring you use the bot safely, i.e use generous breaks and play legit in between botting sessions! Here's a mroe in-depth thread explaining ban stuff: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

-Apa

Heya, apologies for this. I was not aware these were smithable! I will try and get these added for this week if I can. Cheers!

(I will also scan through other things that I may have missed and do my best to add them to the set of smithable items)

-Apa

Thanks :), Yeah I just saw that the brief given says everything and the one thing I wanted it for was not there :( haha.

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Version 1.22

• Adjusted interfaces such that they are searched for text rather than using IDs
  • Added support for forging Mithril grapples
  • Added support for forging Iron spits
  • Adjusted some structural things
  • Removed blue text from GUI as it looked bad on the new white background
  • Removed annoying spinning cursor

Should hopefully be live shortly. Enjoy! (:

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

On 6/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, sohail said:

this script doesnt logout after making all cannonballs. when around few bars left 7/8 it just take out in inventory and just afk there while the bank is open. please fix it

i was smithing cannonballs in edge village and please make a option for logout when out of bars. 

is it fixed?