APA AIO Smither

Apaec

14 minutes ago, 2104pt said:

Hey, just curious, I think the script is good but I wanted to give you my 2 cents. The APA Sand Crabs Written by Apaec script implements a feature that does random camera/mouse movements and you can set a timer for how often it does that. You ever considered implementing something similar to your smithing script? Idk if it helps make the bot more "human-like" but just a suggestion.

Hey,

This is certainly functionality that I could add, however it may be degrading to the scripts efficiency. The system for Sand Crabs was designed to prevent the player from being auto-logged, and I would not consider it a ban-preventing measure. If you haven't already read it, and you're worried about bans, then i'd strongly suggest giving this guide a quick read! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

That being said, I can certainly experiment with adding it and see how it affects the script process

Cheers

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MalteseFalcon said:

havent got it still :(

ff.png

Ah, looks like the trial request didn't go through since it seems you've already had a trial with the following expiry timestamp: 2017-08-24 13:22:44 UTC

Unfortunately, as i'm sure you can understand, I can only give out one trial per user per script, however it seems you did not get much use out of the script for this previous trial so this once i've started a fresh 24h trial on your account.

Cheers!

13 minutes ago, rodarmas said:

Hello, i was wondering if you would accept gp as payment?

Hey!

GP Payment is possible, only not directly. You'll have to first buy a voucher, which you can then redeem for in-store credit: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ . (OSBot handles the store and distribution of scripts)

If you need anything else don't hesitate to let me know! (:

-Apa