APA AIO Smither

Apaec

53 minutes ago, dingusdingus said:

script worked for a little bit, then when it goes to select the type of bar after clicking on the furnace, it just sits at that screen. im smelting f2p bronze at al kh! :/

That's odd; I patched the script to work with the new interfaces. Please could you let me know if/what is logged in the console logger?

Cheers

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

That's odd; I patched the script to work with the new interfaces. Please could you let me know if/what is logged in the console logger?

Cheers

Apa

im not exactly sure what the fix was but it resolved itself. Tbh i have no clue how it was getting stuck, but vie moved on to other ores and it hasn't had any issues. Really appreciate the time spent and attentiveness to this script. Keep up the great work.

22 minutes ago, ruzhda said:

Can i have free trial  , and this script work for cannonball with new uptade "make all" ? Thanks

Hiya! Sure thing, i've given you a trial. And in answer to your question, yes - the day the OSRS update was released, I patched this script to work with the new interfaces. It will use Make-All wherever possible (which I believe is most if not all places), and will fall back to Make-X if it fails to find a make-all option.

Try it out!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, kylebauer123 said:

does this support Blast furnace? 

gold bars / rune bars? 

Unfortunately not; although I think there's a couple of blast furnace scripts in the minigames section: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/13

The script will smelt rune / gold bars in a furnace though, and can smith them on an anvil.

Apa