APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Hi there,

I wanted to say thank you! I bought this script something like two years ago and have just returned for another stint at osrs. It's nice to find an old script I bought still on my account. This is something that cannot be said for all paid scripts unfortunately, but you appear to be both a respectable and dedicated component of this community. 

You have my thanks and my business if I ever purchase a script in the future.

I would absolutely recommend this!

Best,

Cacatan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cacatan said:

Hi there,

I wanted to say thank you! I bought this script something like two years ago and have just returned for another stint at osrs. It's nice to find an old script I bought still on my account. This is something that cannot be said for all paid scripts unfortunately, but you appear to be both a respectable and dedicated component of this community. 

You have my thanks and my business if I ever purchase a script in the future.

I would absolutely recommend this!

Best,

Cacatan

Hey, no problem! (: Yea, a lot of scriptwriters move on, quit, or abandon their products, but I have no intentions of doing any of those things!

1 hour ago, Circled said:

heya, great script so far.

The only thing, the amount string seems very botlike never using the same amount such as 99/60 or whatever.

It's always some strange combo of 60m to 40 to 3482.

While im doing manual runescaping im just using 99 or 88, always the same one.

Any thoughts?

Hey (:

I could potentially add an option to customise this, however at the moment it is using a Gaussian-distribution derived algorithm to generate strings with different formats. These strings may be numbers in a range or values suffixed by scalar flags for non-standard notation (k,m, ...). The idea behind using the Gaussian distribution was to replicate how a human might do it, using certain quantity strings more frequently than others. I may ad an option to the settings tab so that you can specify an exact 'make-x' value to use each time. Thanks for the suggestion! (:

-Apa

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Wednesday said:

Awesome script this got me from 1-78 and still going strong. Will you ever include blast furnace in the future though?

Again thanks for the Amazing script keep up the good work.

Hey, 78 smithing is awesome! (: As for your suggestion, I don't plan on adding the blast furnace as it's a pretty big change from the core of the script and while I could do it, I think it would warrant a price change since it would be undercutting other products on the store, thus infringing the store rules. I want to keep this script as affordable as possible!

Cheers! (:

-Apa 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...