APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Looks amazing! Could I get a trial please?

hey dude may i please have a trial smile.png looking to buy!

Hi guys,

Thanks for showing interest :) To get a trial, just like the main thread and the automatic authing system should give you a trial as soon as you do so :)

There are further instructions on the main thread if you're still unsure,

apa

Just bought it and have been letting it run but its not doing anything. its just performing antiban and walking to bank.

EDIT - Ok nvm i got it working now.

Glad you got it working! let me know if you run into any further problems,

Sorry the trial was late, it seems my computer crashed, so the automation software shut itself down.

~apa

• Like 1

quick one. the script works fine on any smelting location but when i try forging sometimes it dosent even go anything when im in the correct place or  even if the antiban is set to the lowest. faldor east and west for example. and when it does work, for example doing something simple like bronze, i have around 300 bronze bars in my bank and when im at my bank, it just logs out and stops. could we get that looked at? thanks man.

quick one. the script works fine on any smelting location but when i try forging sometimes it dosent even go anything when im in the correct place or  even if the antiban is set to the lowest. faldor east and west for example. and when it does work, for example doing something simple like bronze, i have around 300 bronze bars in my bank and when im at my bank, it just logs out and stops. could we get that looked at? thanks man.

I may be understanding you wrong, but i don't believe there's a forging option for falador at all... Are you sure you've set it up correctly? :o

Hi guys,

Thanks for showing interest smile.png To get a trial, just like the main thread and the automatic authing system should give you a trial as soon as you do so smile.png

There are further instructions on the main thread if you're still unsure,

apa

When you say main thread do you mean the first post of the thread?  I just liked it.

Looking to buy a smiting script as none of the free options work.  

Would like to test before hand.

Edit: Got the trial testing it out now 

Edited by weirdo1234