Will mirror client help me in this situation

Anthony Ltd

id say unplug ur router for couple hrs then get vip and try using mirror...i also suggest training an acc by hand for like 4-5 days legit before botting its worked for me so far now i pretty much yol0 bot...gl tho and let us know what happens

My ip will change automatically once i Unplug my router or is better to call my service provider?

Assuming you don't change your IP (which considering you're "IP flagged" I wouldn't recommend), the mirror client will not assist with this issue; it doesn't support proxies, so you will have the same IP and jagex will check your accounts and likely realise that you're botting.

I'd recommend either resetting your router (assuming you have a dynamic IP address) or requesting a new one from your ISP (internet service provider).

• Developer

Assuming you don't change your IP (which considering you're "IP flagged" I wouldn't recommend), the mirror client will not assist with this issue; it doesn't support proxies, so you will have the same IP and jagex will check your accounts and likely realise that you're botting.

I'd recommend either resetting your router (assuming you have a dynamic IP address) or requesting a new one from your ISP (internet service provider).

You can use proxies with mirror by using a 3rd party program like proxifier.

There are tutorials in this forum of how to set up one.

Also please mind that all this 'ip flagged' stuff is subjective.

In most cases it is the poor script&client choices that cause ban, not your ip.

• Like 1