IMPORTANT INCREDIBLE AIO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The_Red_Flag

You didn't even say why lol

Seeing as he was the one that was working on Beezman's account, and had worked on several high-profile accounts in the past, I thought he was being truthful about Beezman taking the items off the account and blaming Alain. However now that a third party has reported a scam with Alain (directly between the two) I have much more reason to doubt Alain's truthfulness. He currently only has access to one more account...

• Like 1

Seeing as he was the one that was working on Beezman's account, and had worked on several high-profile accounts in the past, I thought he was being truthful about Beezman taking the items off the account and blaming Alain. However now that a third party has reported a scam with Alain (directly between the two) I have much more reason to doubt Alain's truthfulness. He currently only has access to one more account...

You are making assumptions towards a user who has no dispute on him (at this moment of post).

Which I'm not sure how this will fall on Decode. He is asleep right now, same with Alain I think. I still haven't quite wrapped my head around what all has transpired.

Service owners are liable for their workers, that is the reason they take a deposit. You wonder why there are not many services around, this is the reason why you make loads of money then end up forking it out when some 15 y'o scams to make a quick $100.

• Like 3

Which I'm not sure how this will fall on Decode. He is asleep right now, same with Alain I think. I still haven't quite wrapped my head around what all has transpired.

Just means that Decode will be responsible to pay back all the money that Alain scammed. Unfortunate situation, but when you employ people with nothing to lose it tends to go badly once you start giving them orders of high value. 

This happened with us in Kami's service when a worker decided to scam quit. Luckily enough for Kami, the worker only scammed around 10-15m.

Edited by Stixx