Please HELP!

cody khan

I'm currently using a mac and I am using the regular stealth mode, when I log in and attempt to start any script it will just stand there. I screen is still on fixed and it seems everyone has gotten stuck for me. How do I fix this and if someone could help me set up the mirror mode I would really appreciate that if it's much safer. I've already lost like 5 accounts this month alone. (Not even 24/7) Please let me know how I can fix this thanks! Keep in mind I'm pretty new so if you don't please explain it as I may not exactly know what you're talking about.

Thanks guys,

Cody

To get mirror mode working, download the latest mirror mode jar (v1.07+ supports mac), and put it in your OSBot/Data folder.

Start OSBot and choose Mirror mode.

Load up  an RS client (people have reported OSBuddy doesn't work, so try just in the web browser), and make sure it is left on the login screen.

Start your specified account,and it should detect and load.

To get mirror mode working, download the latest mirror mode jar (v1.07+ supports mac), and put it in your OSBot/Data folder.

Start OSBot and choose Mirror mode.

Load up  an RS client (people have reported OSBuddy doesn't work, so try just in the web browser), and make sure it is left on the login screen.

Start your specified account,and it should detect and load.

Hey thanks a lot! I'm going to try it now!

I can't seem to find the osbot folder though where should it be found??

When I try to load the mirror client it says failed to initialize: Please download the mirror client - Which I swear I did? Can someone help me with this part please!

Edited by cody khan

you have to put the mirror jar file into a folder. I'm not sure where it would be on the mac...

I moved it into the only osbot folder i've seen, and then I renamed the folder osbot/data/ and I opened the jar and osbuddy and it's still saying failed initializing. Can someone help me figure this out please? sad.png