osbot strawpoll

Beezmans

Gay Marriage in my opinion is wrong. Marriage is a tide between man and female. I have nothing against homos, but they should not be allowed to get married or adopt childrens. Just think about it, if a kid has 2 dads / 2 moms - How much shit will the kid have to take from the other kids. It's not the child's fault but the child is the one who will get all the shit from it. If you are gay, be gay. Two people can love each other without marriage. 

So, I voted no.

Or, parents can teach their children to stop being homophobic pieces of shit, resulting in the child with 2 moms / 2 dads not having to deal with any shit about it. Puke.gif

• Like 9

Or, parents can teach their children to stop being homophobic pieces of shit, resulting in the child with 2 moms / 2 dads not having to deal with any shit about it. Puke.gif

I blame it on religion. It has done more wrong for the world than right. This isn't some edgy atheist post(I'm not even atheist), It's just my opinion.

• Like 2

And being gay was a mental illness few years ago.

Doesn't this prove the point that we were wrong about it? I think that people finally realized that many of the health and psychiatric problems don't stem from being gay itself, but the treatment and social pressures on those who were gay?

Can you imagine having to hide something from everyone that is so crucial socially? Do you know what kind of pressure that would create?

Look up cognitive dissonance. Oh here I'll do it for you. http://www.simplypsychology.org/cognitive-dissonance.html (I made sure it was from  simple psychology.)

Recently I finally broke to my parents that I really didn't believe in God. It was so good to just say that and get it out of my system. Do you think holding in that strain for years or, I don't know, maybe your entire life has negative consequences for the person?

• Like 2

Anyways I am not saying two people are not allowed to love each other whatever was it a opposite gender or same gender. But just how I see marriage is between male and female. There is no way around it.

And pleaae stop this madness about me being homophopic - I am not. I will explain more:

Mariage has a very strong and long traditions. In my point of view - Traditions should not be changed. If something has to be done, people should try to invent something new - Instead of modifying the traditions.

This could be changing the laws so that a relationship would be legal with out getting married or something.

Just NO for gay marriage

• Like 2

I blame it on religion. It has done more wrong for the world than right. This isn't some edgy atheist post(I'm not even atheist), It's just my opinion.

Religion has arguably done nothing good nor bad since it is still simply people spreading and acting upon their own opinions. I am an athiest by education.

hell no

Being gay is a mental illness. If it's not a mental illness neither is beastiality and people who rape children.

You took two ideas that are known as wrong by the ENTIRE world and one idea that is ownly thought to be wrong by ONE community (religion) and said they are the same. You would be just as acurate comparing Peaches to the moon. Both are round must be connected some how.