What did I do wrong?

Zynq

Backstory:

(OSRS)

I had two accounts that I created roughly 8 years ago.

I botted one to 99 fishing in 2013, then i botted it again with a different bot earlier this year; it got banned after a couple days. I originally got a 2 day, but then two days later I got permed (even after I stopped botting... must have been a delayed ban.) The second botting session was done on my home IP.

Five months later (now) I decided to get 99 fishing again, so I when to go barbarian fishing. I took up the second account and initially used the same bot that got me banned last time, but after two days I switched to OSBot. It's possible that I had already incurred a delayed ban in that time frame because of the link between my two accounts/lack of a proxy.

Well, after using that first script, I got a proxy from PIA, and then I used Perfect Fisher for about 4 days, probably a total of 30 hours or so, using mirror mode. From what I read yesterday, I can only assume that my proxy was basically not set up correctly and that the connection to OSRS was not going through the proxy. When I would bot, I usually ran the bot for 1-2 hours each time, with close to half hour breaks or more, at reasonable times of the day. The session right before I got banned, I ran the bot for 4 hours straight.

The ban date says 6/25/15. I check the hiscores before logging in each day, and my account was not on the hiscores, so it was already banned before logging in. I last logged off about 4am EST. The ban was done by the system.

My question is that if you were to look at all of this information, which piece of information seems like it contributed most to my account getting banned?

No use/incorrect use of proxy (resulting in use of "flagged" home IP)

Use of 'other bot' for 2 days (it was TB) (exactly 10 hours used)

Use of Perfect Fisher

Botting for too long each day

Botting at barb

Other reason

I'd like to bot again, only not get banned after less than a few days, so any feedback would be very appreciated.

Backstory:

(OSRS)

I had two accounts that I created roughly 8 years ago.

I botted one to 99 fishing in 2013, then i botted it again with a different bot earlier this year; it got banned after a couple days. I originally got a 2 day, but then two days later I got permed (even after I stopped botting... must have been a delayed ban.) The second botting session was done on my home IP.

Five months later (now) I decided to get 99 fishing again, so I when to go barbarian fishing. I took up the second account and initially used the same bot that got me banned last time, but after two days I switched to OSBot. It's possible that I had already incurred a delayed ban in that time frame because of the link between my two accounts/lack of a proxy.

Well, after using that first script, I got a proxy from PIA, and then I used Perfect Fisher for about 4 days, probably a total of 30 hours or so, using mirror mode. From what I read yesterday, I can only assume that my proxy was basically not set up correctly and that the connection to OSRS was not going through the proxy. When I would bot, I usually ran the bot for 1-2 hours each time, with close to half hour breaks or more, at reasonable times of the day. The session right before I got banned, I ran the bot for 4 hours straight.

The ban date says 6/25/15. I check the hiscores before logging in each day, and my account was not on the hiscores, so it was already banned before logging in. I last logged off about 4am EST. The ban was done by the system.

My question is that if you were to look at all of this information, which piece of information seems like it contributed most to my account getting banned?

No use/incorrect use of proxy (resulting in use of "flagged" home IP)

Use of 'other bot' for 2 days (it was TB) (exactly 10 hours used)

Use of Perfect Fisher

Botting for too long each day

Botting at barb

Other reason

I'd like to bot again, only not get banned after less than a few days, so any feedback would be very appreciated.

From my own experience, the biggest factor in bans is how old the account is, if its p2p or f2p (with f2p being way higher ban rate), where you botted and what stats/quests have been completed.

In other words, a fresh level 3 f2p account with all stats at 1 except fishing would look very suspicious and would result in ban.

I've personally used Perfect fisher on my main with mirror mode and ive received no bans from 1-86 fishing

Round 2:

Proxifier with VPS (configured for runescape)

Every action pertaining to my account was handled using the VPS. I had already cleared out all runescape files that I could find.

Playing it legit for maybe a couple of days, or a week, but I don't know how long I can hold back.

I'll probably use the same script, mirror mode.

Let's see how far I can go.

Did you ever check up on the bot to see if anything went wrong? That could also be a factor as to why you were banned. 

I botted 1-99 fishing using Czar's script, but I did it very slowly over about a 3 month period of time. I wouldn't bot it every day and I pked/quested/skilled legit almost every day in between botting. Even on days that I did bot on the account I would usually go pk or skill before or after. You have to be extra careful when botting a skill that is used largely for gold farming as those seem to be the ones that get banned the quickest.