What laptop to buy

Psvxe

Well.. if you have $2k to spend and don't need the portability of a laptop, I can give you the exact pc parts and a guide to putting the desktop together that can run any game on ultra at 100fps+; otherwise, go to newegg, and look up laptops. Ascend them by rating and look at the top 10 for a good idea of what you should get. The first Acer that comes up is really fucking good for its price (laptop wise, desktop exceed by far)

Edited by boatsb4hose

Get Lenovo, I had a Lenovo with 610m VGA 1 gig memory, CPU i5, 500 gigs hdd, 4 gigs rams, got it for like 600$ including VAT, now it's like 300-400$.

New Lenovo's are around 500-600$ with 8.1 + i7 CPU + 4-8 gigs rams, VGA memory 2 gigs, so it's pretty good.

HP is bad as mentioned above, toast machine, I don't recommend other laptops.

What are you using it for? Gaming? Or just general use/

For the money, this looks to be a great machine. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314806

It's on sale. For some reason the i7 5th gen is cheaper than the i5... But yeah. Good stuff!

The one that I mentioned has an i7 and a dedicated graphics card. If you do any sort of light-medium gaming it would be loads better than any laptop without a dedicated card.

The one that I mentioned has an i7 and a dedicated graphics card. If you do any sort of light-medium gaming it would be loads better than any laptop without a dedicated card.

Yeah however it's just runescape that I play. So that one from Amazon seems to better fit my needs.

Still considering both of them.

Thanks for all help! :)