untitled

Deceiver

looks good, my issue is the depth perception. Im sure you see it too? its hard to distinguish between foreground and background, it seems to almost blend in but its clearly there. Could we try to bring it out a little more? maybe contrast more or desaturate the foreground to install light?

looks good, my issue is the depth perception. Im sure you see it too? its hard to distinguish between foreground and background, it seems to almost blend in but its clearly there. Could we try to bring it out a little more? maybe contrast more or desaturate the foreground to install light?

yeah, im trying to work on that, i think that depth and perhaps perception are my weakest areas in some of my pieces

• working on the right side
  • fixing the background area (middle part)
  • thinking of adding the focal point to the mid bottom part of the rocks
  • i hate this all

yeah, im trying to work on that, i think that depth and perhaps perception are my weakest areas in some of my pieces

• working on the right side
  • fixing the background area (middle part)
  • thinking of adding the focal point to the mid bottom part of the rocks
  • i hate this all

i think the issue is that youre using 80% dark right? change up to flow with like 40-50% it might help, youre using grey almost black try lighter. that might do it. idk about focal being at the bottom. why not let the depth go and fix focal towards mountain top or sky, it could make the scene maybe 

i think the issue is that youre using 80% dark right? change up to flow with like 40-50% it might help, youre using grey almost black try lighter. that might do it. idk about focal being at the bottom. why not let the depth go and fix focal towards mountain top or sky, it could make the scene maybe 

hue/saturation on some of the images & photo filter with a gradient map on top of them all tongue.png

focal near the middle bc i wanted to still practice the 'drip' thingies

my, i guess, sorta near inspiration would be (check this guy out, his stuff is dope af):

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE, ITS MUCH BETTER

mourning_star_by_itsbxd-d7okgsj.png

Edited by Deceiver

hue/saturation on some of the images & photo filter with a gradient map on top of them all tongue.png

focal near the middle bc i wanted to still practice the 'drip' thingies

my, i guess, sorta near inspiration would be (check this guy out, his stuff is dope af):

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE, ITS MUCH BETTER

mourning_star_by_itsbxd-d7okgsj.png

yo

hes fucking amazing wtfffffff, his pen skills are amazing

what tablet you using btw? im using wacom intus (so noob)