Botting Computer

Mud

I don't know whether this is the right place for this so if its not feel free to move it to the correct place.

As some of you may know I've started a bot farm and its doing quite well at the moment, I'm getting to the stage where my computer can't handle the bots I'm using plus I think its time for an upgrade anyway.

I don't want to get a VPS because I like to have everything in front of me, I haven't got the slightest clue about computers.

My budget for this is roughly £1000 (but obviously the cheaper the better) and I will be most probably be getting it from www.aria.co.uk > just because it's a 10 minute drive from my house.

I would be forever grateful if in your spare time, anyone could throw me together a computer that could say run 30-50 bots so I wouldn't have to worry about it for a long long time or just give me any advice on what I need to look for.

My internet speed currently is: 

02621f8070fe323f7c53e8cb5e647c9a.png

Would I need to increase this or is it fine the way it is?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Maffyou
  • Like 1

I don't know of any computer that could run 30-50 bots honestly, especially for only $1600 USD (conversion of £1000.) You may have to raise your budget if you really want to run that many.

I agree.. and when you are saying 30-50.. im asuming you are talking about injection client..

Even when you would buy a pc that could run that.. you would be cheaper off buying a Dedicated Server or something.

Lol, running 50-60 bots is nothing, you could even do it for cheaper than $1600.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k, 8 functional cores for our needs, it can be bought unlocked : 4790 without the K for around $30-$60 cheaper if you don't want to OC, I don't recommend it because you'll need a powerful cooler for it be worth anything.

GPU: if you want one for gaming : not necessary or beneficial to this build , MSI 100ME EDITION GTX 970

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX 650w Gold certified, fully modular

Motherboard: MSi z97 Gaming 5 , very nice mobo, very great sound too

Cooler: 212 Hyper Evo Coolermaster, best one for the price

SSD/HDD: 500gb SSD that usually comes with a 16gb ram package from NEWEGG, got me a 500gb and 16gb package for only $120 ;).

But you'll prolly not find that so just get a $125 gb one and buy any $50 WD or Seagate 1-2tb HDD for ur other shit storage needs.

Case: if you wanna be flashy: get an Inwin case around $60, very nice, inside and outside.

Optical drive: youll need one trust me, get a 20 asus one look it up

This build can cost $800-$1k with no gpu, and if you are good with finding deals.

YW :)

• Like 1

I would prefer you to buy a server. I ran 80 green dragon bots over month and made over 400m, then i decided to sell all bot accounts and got 1400 dollars, bought osrs gold and started playing legitly with 800M, its not bad. Servers are pretty easy to sell after use. Lots of people do it and in china they gold farm with 5 servers and run over 400 bots in rs3/osrs. I wouldnt buy a computer for multiple account botting :) 

I would prefer you to buy a server. I ran 80 green dragon bots over month and made over 400m, then i decided to sell all bot accounts and got 1400 dollars, bought osrs gold and started playing legitly with 800M, its not bad. Servers are pretty easy to sell after use. Lots of people do it and in china they gold farm with 5 servers and run over 400 bots in rs3/osrs. I wouldnt buy a computer for multiple account botting smile.png

how did you get 80 green dragon accounts?

were they low level dragon killers?

did you make them?