Help me BOT!

darvinb98

Hello!

Unfortunately, I dont have any more money to buy scripts or vip, and ive always gotten banned.. and everything i want is a f2p pure, a ranger 2her with ~70 rng, ~65 str, and 40 atk.

could someone take over my new account that i've been manualling? it got ~35 str, 30 atk, ~35 rng.

Id pay you 3 dollars to get it to the stats i said or pay 3m ingame.. its all cash i got left..

I WONT GIVE MY ACCOUNT TO SOME RANDOM, ONLY GOT SUCCESSFULL SCRIPTERS THAT HOPEFULLY WONT SCAM ME!

Thanks! :)

BTW, extra question, is czasz minotaur script considered safe not using mirror screen?

Hello!

Unfortunately, I dont have any more money to buy scripts or vip, and ive always gotten banned.. and everything i want is a f2p pure, a ranger 2her with ~70 rng, ~65 str, and 40 atk.

could someone take over my new account that i've been manualling? it got ~35 str, 30 atk, ~35 rng.

Id pay you 3 dollars to get it to the stats i said or pay 3m ingame.. its all cash i got left..

I WONT GIVE MY ACCOUNT TO SOME RANDOM, ONLY GOT SUCCESSFULL SCRIPTERS THAT HOPEFULLY WONT SCAM ME!

Thanks! smile.png

BTW, extra question, is czasz minotaur script considered safe not using mirror screen?

No botting script is safe, and not using mirror is just asking to be banned.

Hello!

Thanks! smile.png

70 range 65 str 40 att that will only take a week max play legit :)

Go cut someone's lawn for $20 buy 9.99 vip change ip then using mirror find a combat script u like and bot with big breaks most scripters give out 12-24hr trials to see if u like their script gl happy botting.... At low levels like that be careful of rock crabs higher ban rate

This is honestly the best advice someone can give you. I'm sure someone in your neighborhood needs his/her grass cute. Mirror is a MUST when botting.