No more 2 day bans?

Essex

Hi guys, So recently (about 3 weeks ago) I got banned on an ironman I was botting only a few hours a day, It was a 2 day ban as have alot of mine been.

The start of this week I started doing rock crabs with perfect crabs script on an account that was a month old with No prior botting it was perm banned after 4 hours of rock crabs.

So I looked on one of my throw away accounts to see If I could get a 2 day ban by doing something else, So I cut Willow logs for 2 hours 30 minutes (account hadn't been used in ages) Logged in the next day fine, 10 minutes later Logged out for a Perm ban no prior offences, Do you guys reckon this is an IP thing or just them cracking down? I cant see how especially my pure botting rock crabs would be Gold farming just petty stats.

Depends what you doing i think? Ive never had a 2 day ban on 07 always a perm ban :3

I never get any other bans than permanent ones. No idea why. Back in the day when 07scape was new I got a lot of 2 day bans... even a 14 day after that..

On several account's ive had 2 days, That's why with Pkers I was just botting them until 2 day bans and playing them until i was bored lol, Now it seems it's just perms!

I never get any other bans than permanent ones. No idea why. Back in the day when 07scape was new I got a lot of 2 day bans... even a 14 day after that..

Depends what you doing i think? Ive never had a 2 day ban on 07 always a perm ban :3

The severity of the offence determines what type of ban it will be, however it's extremely possible that the age of the account has an affect on what ban you'll receive. 

I always get the perm-ban

http://gyazo.com/cc1770e27ad342126b27cf50e809c8c9

This was what I used to get, but the last 2 are perms lol.