Banned After 2 Hours of using Khaleesi's PC Bot

I KO I

Lol... You guys are missing the point...

Yeah, obviously botting is against the rules, that's how sites like these thrive. 

The point of the matter is, if a business is going to keep on using a shitty and outdated form of technology that has a high failure rate (in this case bans) then they might want to have it on the front page that their standard client has a very high chance of getting you banned. Instead of the other way around. 

And yes, I would use the mirror client,  but then I realized it's not Mac supported. Yes, there are ways around that, such as bootcamp, but I do not have a copy of Windows at this time. 

I see where you're coming from. Something that warns people before they download normal client. Would say like normal client is much more likely to get you banned would be a great addition. Would make more people buy vip too @maldesto

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 1

I see where you're coming from. Something that warns people before they download normal client. Would say like normal client is much more likely to get you banned would be a great addition. Would make more people buy vip too @maldesto

Thank you! 

Finally! Someone that is actually reading and not just commenting to get their post count up.

That's exactly what is needed, a popup, a stickier announcement on the forum, change up the standard "welcome" message and include important information about the status of their clients. 

In the end, people want the safest option, which means that this will generate OSBot more money. Instead, it just puts a sour taste in people's mouth and drives them away and into the arms of a rival botting business. 

• Like 1

VIP is what, $10? The script is another $10. Problem is, newcomers aren't going to know that they should get VIP for the mirrors client since the standard client is shit and they don't know that because it doesn't say on the actually client itself, that "stealthy injections" (cute name btw) is basically a bread crumb trail for Jagex. 

Am I mad that i got banned? No I have experience botting. The point that I'm trying to get across, is that if the standard client is shit, then market is as being shit. That's all. Newcomers shouldn't have to be diving through the forums looking at old threads where there are mixed reviews.

If a version is going to get you detected in under 2 hours, then state that. That way people know what they are working with.

Im pretty sure all bots use injection as how they work and yes they leave a trail because it modifies the client im guessing. The reason mirror works better is that you use actual jagex client and it is harder to detect. You could bot with any script with any bot on stadard and you will still be caught quickly if you botted that whole day instead of 2 hours the result would of been the same. There are some areas which I believe pc is one of them that has a high ban rate and that is being "watched" for botters.

Thank you! 

Finally! Someone that is actually reading and not just commenting to get their post count up.

That's exactly what is needed, a popup, a stickier announcement on the forum, change up the standard "welcome" message and include important information about the status of their clients. 

In the end, people want the safest option, which means that this will generate OSBot more money. Instead, it just puts a sour taste in people's mouth and drives them away and into the arms of a rival botting business. 

I am going to forward your suggestion to into the staff chat :)

• Like 1

Im pretty sure all bots use injection as how they work and yes they leave a trail because it modifies the client im guessing. The reason mirror works better is that you use actual jagex client and it is harder to detect. You could bot with any script with any bot on stadard and you will still be caught quickly if you botted that whole day instead of 2 hours the result would of been the same. There are some areas which I believe pc is one of them that has a high ban rate and that is being "watched" for botters.

Most are injection based, but I have had success with them. Also have had a lot of success with mirror clients in the past. Hopefully the developers here can perfect their coding. 

I am going to forward your suggestion to into the staff chat smile.png

Thank you! I appreciate that. 

Considering that it is summer time, I am sure you guys have an increase in new users and they won't know what's going on. 

Just my suggestion, but having a pop-up on the client warning of using the injections in this day and age, with a link to the forums that lists the pros and cons would probably be best. And a message that includes some that info/link when a newcomer registers is also great so as to cover multiple bases. 

If I knew that state of the situation here, I would have gladly paid the extra money for VIP and worked harder to make it possible for me to use the mirrors client (I have a mac). 

In the end, it's all about retaining customers, and giving them gentle nudges in the right direction. Rather than trial and error and then those "oh, but I didn't know and I'm banned and out of x amount of dollars and going to join (insert competitive bot site)." 

It says a year ban while you say 48 hours???

I believe the 1 year is a probationary period (i could be wrong). 

The formal, multiple paragraph message said that I have been banned for 48 hours. 

Most are injection based, but I have had success with them. Also have had a lot of success with mirror clients in the past. Hopefully the developers here can perfect their coding. 

Thank you! I appreciate that. 

Considering that it is summer time, I am sure you guys have an increase in new users and they won't know what's going on. 

Just my suggestion, but having a pop-up on the client warning of using the injections in this day and age, with a link to the forums that lists the pros and cons would probably be best. And a message that includes some that info/link when a newcomer registers is also great so as to cover multiple bases. 

If I knew that state of the situation here, I would have gladly paid the extra money for VIP and worked harder to make it possible for me to use the mirrors client (I have a mac). 

In the end, it's all about retaining customers, and giving them gentle nudges in the right direction. Rather than trial and error and then those "oh, but I didn't know and I'm banned and out of x amount of dollars and going to join (insert competitive bot site)." 

I believe the 1 year is a probationary period (i could be wrong). 

The formal, multiple paragraph message said that I have been banned for 48 hours. 

My account was banned yesterday, it says how long on the account status. is your ban bar full? 

My account was banned yesterday, it says how long on the account status. is your ban bar full? 

No, it's like half, maybe a little less. 

Screen_Shot_2015_06_17_at_6_06_32_PM.png

The red text says I get my account in another day. Most likely 1 day and 23 hours. 

• Like 1