Banned, read on

jnfs96

2 day ban yesterday

Aug 2013 maxed pure permed

Nov 2013 almost maxed pure banned

Looks like i'll take the two day banned acc and legit that, it was 100% legit made account 136 qp trying to get b gloves made over 3 weeks ago needed 48 agility for rfd awwowegi and i really couldn't be bothered stuck the bot on and within one hour banned it got 11k xp

- And yes i left the acc to have a cool of period instead of jumping from two different clients and different mouse movements after so much legit

-Yes all the accounts were made and botted on different ips

-Yes i know how to bot smart never left them go overnight and didn't take stupidly timed breaks

-Babysitted, replied to messages - the two pures i played until all pure quests done dt, rfd, mountain daughter, climbers ect. around 90qp i played alot legit

-Didn't use mirror on the 2 pures, look at the date they were made and banned & used mirror on osbot on the zerker

-Never ran more than 1 account on the same ip nor a goldfarm, these were all my personal accounts.

Basically i have done all in my power to prevent bans i have tried the 3 main clients on the 3 different accounts using premium scripts along the way it was kind of like a experiment too just to prove myself it's not a "crap client". 

So it's either really bad scripts or Botwatch/Weath are brilliant - the latter i believe.

Hands down Weath is exceptional at his job tbh the fight between jag and bots has went up and down over the years but present 2015 it looks like their laughing.

Gj Weath it's your job. Before anyone gets their before me - Gf me "rip" "gg" "creamed"

Imo it's over.

I'm sorry to hear that mate..I received a 2 day ban on my second successful account. Problem is when your account starts getting good, you become attached. I think it's the silly errors that cost the bans. For example 'Should I leave the bot on for a few extra hours than usual, even though it's been going all day? hmm fuck it, I'll leave it running, sure what harm could it possibly do? I haven't got banned yet.' Come back to computer after 3 hours 'Sorry your account has been disabled, please check your messages. O_O

I'm sorry to hear that mate..I received a 2 day ban on my second successful account. Problem is when your account starts getting good, you become attached. I think it's the silly errors that cost the bans. For example 'Should I leave the bot on for a few extra hours than usual, even though it's been going all day? hmm fuck it, I'll leave it running, sure what harm could it possibly do? I haven't got banned yet.' Come back to computer after 3 hours 'Sorry your account has been disabled, please check your messages. O_O

Exactly this, you should try to not get attached too. It's always around the 2 week mark they pick up on you aswell. IMO the only way is bot the shit out of your account for a couple weeks on the most tedious skills get your 2 day ban then DONT BOT buy osrs gp then you can buy the rest of the skills such as cmb nmz mage alch range chin herby ect.. 

Yeah you can only play legit if you rly enjoy it. Im waiting for that new deadman mode and then maybe start playing again legit.

Yes i played legit over 3 weeks on the zerker quests such as darkness of hallowvale holy shit then thought right i'll definitely be safe it's been played for ages legit 41-48 agility wont harm but i guess it did