Warning

Services

Hey everyone just here to tell everyone to be aware who they trade I been scammed by rs service geeks umg and pecman umg wasn't very trusted but came across like that rs service geeks was always rude seen it coming but pecman was a very good dude don't know why he left but only trade with people who been around the forms or a mm because this time of the year is either people going back to school and can't play so they scamm quit or people on summer vacation who thik they won't have time to play and decide to scamm quit thanks guys a lot of disputes lately because this time of the year good luck guys and sorry to everyone who has been scammed by scumbags

• Like 1

why do you bother commenting this stuff it isn't funny at all you must be tryna get your posts up cuz no one cares

I don't care about post count. The mods have my fullest permission to delete my posts if that makes you feel better. I just wanted to point out that it's not a nice read when you structure your sentences like that.

Thats what's wrong about this form the mods and ex staff are cocky to people for no reason and try to act funny along with everything's osbot blows

Thats what's wrong about this form the mods and ex staff are cocky to people for no reason and try to act funny along with everything's osbot blows it's ridiculous how you people act