creamfields

Code

They have to be accompanied by an adult, i presume it is the same at cream?

I doubt its the same as it says this on their website 

Creamfields is strictly an Over 18s event. This means everyone must be 18 or over to enter the festival.

Challenge 21 is in operation and customers will be asked to provide valid photographic ID on entry.  
but i dont know whether they follow this strictly
if not would a fake id work??

has anyone been, and are they really anal about being 18/ID'ing?

i'm 17 now, but i went to T in the park in edinburgh last year and i'm going again in a few weeks. That is 18 without an adult or 16 alone, i didn't bring any id or adults and i was fine - you'll most likely be fine a lot of my friends look really young and were let in

i'm 17 now, but i went to T in the park in edinburgh last year and i'm going again in a few weeks. That is 18 without an adult or 16 alone, i didn't bring any id or adults and i was fine - you'll most likely be fine a lot of my friends look really young and were let in

That is 18 without an adult or 16 alone

what?&yeah Im hoping I will be but i dont want to buy a ticket then get turned away

i got ID'd at cream last year

Yeah? were they ID'ing a lot of people?

*but im guessing you were 18?

Edited by Code

how was parklife? i went to heaton park to see courteeners the day before (parklife isn't really my kinda music...)

you also from manchester?

It was decent mate, i've seen courteeners a couple of times + Arctic monkeys, into my indie rock but like my house as well. I go uni there so i'm there like 8/12 months a year, you?

I doubt its the same as it says this on their website 

Creamfields is strictly an Over 18s event. This means everyone must be 18 or over to enter the festival.

Challenge 21 is in operation and customers will be asked to provide valid photographic ID on entry.  
but i dont know whether they follow this strictly
if not would a fake id work??

Think how many people go, they won't ID every single person who go's. I'd take your chances if worst comes to the worst sell your ticket for like 3/4 of the price outside and at least you tried.

That is 18 without an adult or 16 alone

what?&yeah Im hoping I will be but i dont want to buy a ticket then get turned away

you only had to be 16 to get in, however if you were below 18 you had to be accompanied by an adult sorry if i expressed that in a confusing way haha...

yeah a lot of my friends were 15 who went as they would have been 16 weeks later but they weren't ID'd either, as theres thousands of people trying to get in quickly they won't check every single persons ID. Unless you look really young i'd say you're fine biggrin.png

It was decent mate, i've seen courteeners a couple of times + Arctic monkeys, into my indie rock but like my house as well. I go uni there so i'm there like 8/12 months a year, you?

Think how many people go, they won't ID every single person who go's. I'd take your chances if worst comes to the worst sell your ticket for like 3/4 of the price outside and at least you tried.

good, where abouts do you live in manchester whilst you're at uni? i'm at a college 5-10 minutes walk from both Manchester and ManMet, which one are you at?

courteeners are decent live, was more there for the support though 'peace' smile.png

you only had to be 16 to get in, however if you were below 18 you had to be accompanied by an adult sorry if i expressed that in a confusing way haha...

yeah a lot of my friends were 15 who went as they would have been 16 weeks later but they weren't ID'd either, as theres thousands of people trying to get in quickly they won't check every single persons ID. Unless you look really young i'd say you're fine biggrin.png

good, where abouts do you live in manchester whilst you're at uni? i'm at a college 5-10 minutes walk from both Manchester and ManMet, which one are you at?

courteeners are decent live, was more there for the support though 'peace' smile.png

Fallowfield, just behind the big sainsbury's dunno if you know it?

I go ManMet, peace are decent as well bet it was a decent gig :p

Fallowfield, just behind the big sainsbury's dunno if you know it?

I go ManMet, peace are decent as well bet it was a decent gig tongue.png

haha yeah i get the bus from there a few times a week! you get the 42/142/143/43 buses etc? haha! small world eh...

yeah was top, saw peace at deaf institute in march too which was so good!