Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Ok, try closing the doors then starting the script biggrin.png

I did this, but then I realized the problem surges after breaking. After logging out and in again all dors are open. I got an account banned because of this. Just now I watched the bot log in, finish whatever was in my inventory and then run outside chasing the butler and get lost. I have a rope pull-bell.

I did this, but then I realized the problem surges after breaking. After logging out and in again all dors are open. I got an account banned because of this. Just now I watched the bot log in, finish whatever was in my inventory and then run outside chasing the butler and get lost. I have a rope pull-bell.

Breaks will ruin eveyrhting, not only the doors...

It's a known issue at mirror client if you are using that.

Breaks will ruin eveyrhting, not only the doors...

It's a known issue at mirror client if you are using that.

I'm using the normal client. Having a script bug out after breaking shouldn't be acceptable. Can't you make it call the servant if he's more than x tiles away or not visible? Wouldn't that work?

I'm using the normal client. Having a script bug out after breaking shouldn't be acceptable. Can't you make it call the servant if he's more than x tiles away or not visible? Wouldn't that work?

Everytime I run the script it uses the call servant option perfectly ... Does it use the call servant for you once in a while or does it never use it? If you could get me a printscreen when it's stuck, that would be very helpfull ^^ So i can see your inevntory setup and such ...

Thats NOT a script bug, it's a comon bug if you are using mirror client, after every break some data won't be loaded, but that's not the case here.

Everytime I run the script it uses the call servant option perfectly ... Does it use the call servant for you once in a while or does it never use it? If you could get me a printscreen when it's stuck, that would be very helpfull ^^ So i can see your inevntory setup and such ...

Thats NOT a script bug, it's a comon bug if you are using mirror client, after every break some data won't be loaded, but that's not the case here.

Here's a sample of what happens. http://imgur.com/a/JqAUF

It works fine at first, but after a while the butler walks outside and the bot after it.

That's so weird ... that always happends after a break?

I can't say it always happens, but it happens too often. 

Recently this happened, fortunately I was watching:

- login after break

- finish tabs

- wait (Butler was outside of screen view)

- run to Butler, talk to him, he banks

- repeatedly click on same location until Butler re-appears

- keep talking to Butler trying to make him go after more clay (inventory was full, he was holding more)

- talking to Butler repeats on loop

EDIT: Looking at the chat log, it reveals that the Call Servant option is being used, yet sometimes it clearly doesn't work. 

Edited by sampla

I can't say it always happens, but it happens too often. 

Recently this happened, fortunately I was watching:

- login after break

- finish tabs

- wait (Butler was outside of screen view)

- run to Butler, talk to him, he banks

- repeatedly click on same location until Butler re-appears

- keep talking to Butler trying to make him go after more clay (inventory was full, he was holding more)

- talking to Butler repeats on loop

EDIT: Looking at the chat log, it reveals that the Call Servant option is being used, yet sometimes it clearly doesn't work. 

Thats extremely usefull!

Will take another look at it

• 2 weeks later...