Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I got a 1 day ban today on my main. I've used script a ton but was pretty safe overall, usually never more than 40 mins running without a break.

With alot of real playing in between sessions. I accidentally let it go for 3 hours while i was at work and caught the ban. I've got some amazing progress reports and one 3 hours. But im not sure it's safe to run that long after this.

I still recommend it, just be careful and semi babysit it if possible. it got me 70 mining at least and like 300 gold nuggets so i cannot complain!

10 minutes ago, hustl3r said:

anyone else getting low xp/hr? im 42 mining and only getting 9k xp/hr bot stands there just idleing alot

Where does it idle, when mining? I can easily make it perform faster but I will find a way to not sacrifice botlike behavior/banrates. Slower = more human, efficient = botlike. I will find a perfect balance :D 

Edited by Czar

45 minutes ago, Czar said:

Where does it idle, when mining? I can easily make it perform faster but I will find a way to not sacrifice botlike behavior/banrates. Slower = more human, efficient = botlike. I will find a perfect balance :D 

when mining the vein is empty it then idles sometimes for 1-2mins just doing nothing (it seems) and when the ore bag is full it keeps trying to add more, and dousend empty it when its close to/full

• Like 1

This script is a must have tbh ive been using for over 100 hours off and on. I recommend to use a proxy and you mine upstairs i havent been banned yet. Anyone debating on this script its def. a good script and i use it everyday for over 8 hours a day with breaks of course mine for 45 mins and break 15 mins. Pic shows 15 hours over night and all morning theres your proof right there with decent xp and i have mined over 15m worth of ores. 

CzarMotherloadMine.png

• Like 2