Losing my first Void.

Aurimasaz

So I just got my void 10 minutes ago buyed 15 diamond bolts (e) and ran into wild to kill some ppl and dragons when I met 4 mages I got tbed paniced ran into even deeper level of wild I eated like crazy I paniced my whole body was shaking I didn't know what to do which prayers to use cause they were hitting 40's with ice barrages tanked like 12 dds specs also there was a guy with rune c bow I took alot of damage I didn't even noticed that my prayer was draining quickly got 1 super restore I drank it and the next thing I know im out of food in 21 level wild they were saying GG void noob I was like stop but they just slaughtered me So after 4 days of grinding 14 hours non stop I lost my void in 10 minutes. I'm still shaking now. sad.png I'm not even 100 combat so I can't do veteran boats only intermediate my range level is 74.
Heres a screenshoot: http://gyazo.com/e6172ebc2b1a0d3517f55aa89a7bfb18

So if anyone could help me get my void back I would really appreciate if you can suggest some free pc bots I would really appreciate that

Edited by Aurimasaz