Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, chad301 said:

this bot uses the minimap to move too much. edgeville bank to furnace, there is no need to use the minimap, and i feel that is a reason the bot is caught.  A regular person would not use the minimap to make such short moves. I had one of my bots banned while using this script, i believe that was the reason. 

zoom out so it can see the furnace, so it won't use the minimap. Its just the setup tbh :)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Khal! First off, amazing scripts! Great work and keep it up, I will keep purchasing! 

If you could add support for the Bank Chest-wreck on Fossil Island, that would be amazing!!! The chest on the little island by the Giant Seaweed spots.

Screenshot of location - https://prnt.sc/GXuJpOzhY4bw

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit- Just to clarify, I am using the glassblowing portion of the crafting script, it works at every other bank I have tried so far besides the Chest-wreck. Thanks again!

-Tee

Edited by strongey12
Clarification

45 minutes ago, strongey12 said:

Hey Khal! First off, amazing scripts! Great work and keep it up, I will keep purchasing! 

If you could add support for the Bank Chest-wreck on Fossil Island, that would be amazing!!! The chest on the little island by the Giant Seaweed spots.

Screenshot of location - https://prnt.sc/GXuJpOzhY4bw

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit- Just to clarify, I am using the glassblowing portion of the crafting script, it works at every other bank I have tried so far besides the Chest-wreck. Thanks again!

-Tee

I added it, will be live in V1.95 in a few hours :)

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...