Entities are randomly not visible to the client, in a dynamic instance.

DubzieBug

the issue i am having here only happens in mirror client.. I teleport to my house, i then change it to edit mode.. the only detectable entity is the portal. Not the Door hotspots not the tree space's just the portal. Now this is a random occurrence so if i turn it to non edit mode and back to edit mode it will randomly work. but it doesn't detect the entities more then it does.. Also when i do this in standard mode it works every time :|

MGI announced an eta for the patch for this particular issue with the 1.055 news post. It was scheduled for last weekend, but is seemingly running a bit late.

The problem in itself is that the entities are not immediately available to the client after spawning/loading/changing. If you however wait a few seconds after loading the new region, they should be perfectly visible.

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 2

the issue i am having here only happens in mirror client.. I teleport to my house, i then change it to edit mode.. the only detectable entity is the portal. Not the Door hotspots not the tree space's just the portal. Now this is a random occurrence so if i turn it to non edit mode and back to edit mode it will randomly work. but it doesn't detect the entities more then it does.. Also when i do this in standard mode it works every time :|

I got the same issue in my rc script with house teleport.

sometimes they get loaded instantly, sometimes they take up to 15 seconds... 

MGI announced a big updated previous weekend wink.png

but we all know osbot is bad in folowing deadlines ...

So I guess there will be an update soon enough ^^

GOGO MGI you got this wink.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

MGI announced an eta for the patch for this particular issue with the 1.055 news post. It was scheduled for last weekend, but is seemingly running a bit late.

The problem in itself is that the entities are not immediately available to the client after spawning/loading/changing. If you however wait a few seconds after loading the new region, they should be perfectly visible.

I got the same issue in my rc script with house teleport.

sometimes they get loaded instantly, sometimes they take up to 15 seconds... 

MGI announced a big updated previous weekend wink.png

but we all know osbot is bad in folowing deadlines ...

So I guess there will be an update soon enough ^^

GOGO MGI you got this wink.png

Khaleesi

Sweet thanks for the Replies guys much appreciated :) I will just wait it out and ill test to see if the entities load but when i tried it didn't but i guess i just didn't wait long enough.