👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

Can i trial for Perfect Agility? 

Comments about czar thiever; it seemed to work flawlessly after i got threw the kinks i had in the first 30 minutes, used it at ardy knights/mfarmers , was kinda hoping it could do pp or blackjacking, might still buy not 100% sure still need to get to 91 thieving so.

edit: cool little note to add, if the bot has 1 dodgy necklace left in inventory whilst banking it will bank each individual seed and not withdraw anymore dodgy necklaces, just food and back to the grind.

would reccomend it uses bank inven 100% of time >_>

Edited by Suprize
  • Like 1

• Hi OP, I got the script activated for around 2 hours (showed up for me this morning), what i saw of them they were great but i was expecting 24 hours of use. i only managed to try the thieving oin one NPC and i didn't even get a chance for the runecrafting one.

it was working fine about an hour ago but it's no longer in my script list, could you please just give it a double check that it was available to me for 24 hours? thank you

edit: also i think it would be great if wines worked with the "eat for more space" option, being so cheap and often used in thieving, it could up some gp/hr if it works reliably with dropping the jugs.

thanks!

Edited by lemonsucker
additional info
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑