👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

Hey Czar I ended up buying your script because I Was inpatient waiting for a runecrafter trial script. Now I have compared yours and Khals. Yours gets stuck at astral altar after the first inventory and instead of emptying pouches it clicks the altar over and over again saying that it doesn't have essence to bind. Cosmics had issues as well. O well hope you can fix these issues=/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, john69 said:

Hey Czar I ended up buying your script because I Was inpatient waiting for a runecrafter trial script. Now I have compared yours and Khals. Yours gets stuck at astral altar after the first inventory and instead of emptying pouches it clicks the altar over and over again saying that it doesn't have essence to bind. Cosmics had issues as well. O well hope you can fix these issues=/

Very strange have never seen these issues before, I'll take a look. I hope you have entered the correct settings!

EDIT:

Actually nvm I couldn't replicate the issue I'll keep searching. Any luck btw since it's been 2 hours I thought maybe you got it to work @john69

kqZsUSO.gif

Seems to be working well I'll keep it on until it fails somehow.

Edited by Czar