👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

42 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done enjoy! :D

Thanks! Already running, found a bug though. When I have noted potions in my inventory it spams click them. I had to drop them to continue the script. Other than that, I'm very impressed with all the options in the GUI and the script in general. Maybe an idea to add save settings?

• Like 1

Yep just had a user report that the script tries to drink noted potions, it's fixed for update v268.0, so sorry about this.

As for saving yep should be accessible via the top-left menu on the setup window, File -> Save, or Save as... for a way to name your own profile for future use ^^ :D Will also be adding a way to un-note potions for example if doing Bandits or if training somewhere with no banks nearby, it'll go to an npc which exchanges bank notes for items and then continue fighting

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑