Lol second ban in a week from agility..

Nostalgic

I just got banned again, made my second account after my main got banned, for botting agility.

Well, I just got banned again. This time for agility again..

I was using Khaleesi's script, the best one to use imo... yet still get banned. I will note that I was using Czar's fisher and got to 80 fishing in a WEEK botting 12+ hours a day. Seemed to be less attention for fishing... Khaleesi's, since I knew to be careful with agility since my main with precious gold god and legit stats got banned getting to 85 agility from 70, and botting less than an HOUR a day. I logged out last night without overnight botting, woke up with ban. My IP is dynamic so it changes so idk... but man I'm pissed. I've been trying to recover and each time I get banned I get more discouraged to continue playing. I've played since 2005 and started botting around a few years ago... I dunno. Sad post sad.png

edit:will be getting the mirror asap

Edited by Nostalgic

They are cracking down on bots mate, gotta stay the course though try different things. As OSbot members we need to keep botting so the devs can keep figuring out problems and updating the client. Report it here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/67821-has-anyone-been-banned-using-mirror-client/ so devs can see what's going on.