31 RC what runes should I be doing ?

RServiceGeeks

If you babysat the account while doing other things you could easily use Khal runecrafting bot, just talk a bit on it, I did and never had any proper problems with it.

Not botting on it at all 

fires until lavas, use amulet of binding for lavas

Im trying to see how to actually do the lavas I'm looking on google right now but its kinda confusing. 

Fair enough, safest way! & Get some keys then so you can use keyboard to with draw quicker

Yes had a friend on my stream help me out with the keys and the withdrawing essence, man had no clue that runescape could even be played that way. I seems to go really fast when using keys, but the grind is still real. Trying to figure out how to make lava's and if they are going to be more exp per hour that fires, any idea?

Yes had a friend on my stream help me out with the keys and the withdrawing essence, man had no clue that runescape could even be played that way. I seems to go really fast when using keys, but the grind is still real. Trying to figure out how to make lava's and if they are going to be more exp per hour that fires, any idea?

Yeah it is more xp per hour, however begins to cost as you need earth runes ext

• Like 1

Yeah it is more xp per hour, however begins to cost as you need earth runes ext

I don't care too much about the cost just wanna get the xp for now because ill just make back what I am spending. Now I just need to figure out how to actually make lava's.

Complete the enlightened Journey quest.

20 QP, 20 firemaking, 30 farming and 36 crafting.

You then use the balloons to law craft, its good money, good exp.

Thanks I will work on getting those req. today once I wake up. Other than that ill do some lava's for some quick levels. 

31 RC and 99 Agility what runes should I be doing and what method?

Agility has little affect on which method you should be doing, apart from you will have a higher success

rate at getting through the "gap" in the abyss and run for longer. But I liked how you managed to get the

99 agility in there.

Fire runes using dueling rings.

Abyss at 44 for nats.

Not botting on it at all 

Im trying to see how to actually do the lavas I'm looking on google right now but its kinda confusing. 

Have earth runes + earth talisman in inventory + essence, go to fire altar, use earth talisman on fire altar

make sure you're wearing fire tiara

amulet makes it so you dont fail making them

• Like 1

Have earth runes + earth talisman in inventory + essence, go to fire altar, use earth talisman on fire altar

make sure you're wearing fire tiara

amulet makes it so you dont fail making them

Thanks I started doing some lava's today gonna do those until nats, I was thinking of getting like 45 defense but then thought about it and I don't wanna mess up a no CB pure account unless I can figure out some specific stats to PK and make it some kind of Pking pure because I like to PK other than that I'm not too sure what to do for nats, the process of running through the jungle is long as hell and eh I know if I did it that way I would only want to play like 2-3 hours a day. I need something to do in between like PKing or something else so I'm thinking of construction.