Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@horde gave you another trial, I just realised sandstone mode only works normally, and not with progressive tasks, maybe you tried with tasks last time? Please confirm 🙏 Either way I'll make it possible to task them in next version 😉 

@steve498 cheers mate and congrats on purchase :D I will take a look at this for you, it should be working like this: 

SfsD4xP.gif

Does it work this way for you too? please confirm, I will make sure you're happy ^^

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@horde gave you another trial, I just realised sandstone mode only works normally, and not with progressive tasks, maybe you tried with tasks last time? Please confirm 🙏 Either way I'll make it possible to task them in next version 😉 

@steve498 cheers mate and congrats on purchase :D I will take a look at this for you, it should be working like this: 

SfsD4xP.gif

Does it work this way for you too? please confirm, I will make sure you're happy ^^

Cheers I've still got a few more of yours to grab :) And unfortunately not. My settings are:

image.thumb.png.c4af89913556a76dcaf1cd24010b3013.png

And in the screenshot below once it has clicked an ore to mine it then puts the mouse underneath my character every time

image.png.877d0d9809c499436186b0489a052dcd.png

Not the absolute end of the world, more a nice to have feature but thought I'd report it from what I'm seeing anyway. Cheers

• Like 1

Just a quick question, is it possible to have the bot hop worlds if the tile selected (via F7), or nearby in a few tiles, there are other players? Where I mine is pretty active so I'm wondering if it'll hop itself or I need to monitor it and hop if other players don't leave. Thanks

Edited by steve498
  • Like 1