Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

My perfect miner is still not updated. Is this a bug? Or is it not been updated yet? because I finally decided to try mithril again and it still does the weird bug when after it mines it runs around in a circle in the middle of the coal until a mithril spawns. It doesn't hop.

How do you update the script you have in your bot? I'm still new to this.

Well whenever the scripter posts an update, the update has to be reviewed by admins or developers for security purposes, to make sure there are no bad things in the code. So the updates are handled manually, takes up to 12 hours max, but when the update is reviewed, all users can automatically use the new version

Also, screen mode:

3470b5fd7342c93e478b0832227e33e9.gif

It really is that simple tongue.png Try it like that, if it still doesn't work, I will change some of the list mode code I guess. Also, what messages does the console log throw when the rocks are out , and the bot needs to hop?

EDIT:

Posted version 0.56, should be live any moment now, added a more prioritized world hopper, let me know how it goes

Changes:

- Far_away event is now triggered when you are 18 tiles away, not 7 tiles

- World hopper fixed

- Enabled debug mode for verbose logging (helps with finding bugs if any)

good luck all, the update should be live within a few hours max

Edited by Czar

Not yet, I still haven't gotten ardy cloak yet as achievement reward sad.png I will find an account with it don't worry, it will be done ASAP

As for trials, good luck.

Posted another update regarding the banking return (18 tiles away system)

edit: also, if you want, while the update is being registered, just change the walking option, there's 3 options (osbot webwalker etc etc). If one of them doesn't work, try the next one. I provided 3 to cover all mining and banking areas, each of them have unique results

Edited by Czar

Ah I usually cash out 24h after a botting session (across all my accs), make sure to not goldfarm on useful accounts, it's best to just goldfarm on throwaway level 3 accounts, dump gold, and make more accounts, that's my strategy and I've made so much mills from it, enough to fund 2 bond giveaways :P

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO