Is it possible to get a successful appeal for a Permaban, possibly saying the IP was different than when I created my account? Details inside:

Nostalgic

Hi guys,

I had a really lovely account that was 75% legit, 25% botted. I got banned by the bot-busting, agility... I had 85 agility.  I got from 60-85 agility with Khaleesi's script. I was botting pretty heavily. This was in March. First 2 day, stopped botting for two months and focused on quests and stuff. Then I got silly and botted agility again and got banned the very next day.

My account was near 1000 total level with 20m total xp, along with 20m worth of items/gold... I was wondering if I could get my account back saying that I was no in control of the account from Janaury and on. I took a VERY long break from runescape, about a year or two, and came back in December. Would this work if I emailed Jagex and explained? Would they buy it? My IP was original in the start, but then changed it to dynamic later. So on the account, the IP address when I created it was not associated with the botting.

What do you guys think? Could it work? If it did, man I would not bot ever again on that account...

FYI mods delete our posts lol. Seems to happen a lot on this site when people speak their mind.

But I am going to repeat myself, you can bootcamp your mac so you can run mirror.

I am aware of that... and wine bottler and all that sort... yet it doesn't run very well still until I can afford a new computer. It also is a big hassle for me to keep switching between operating systems. and yeah.. i saw the mods deleted them

I am aware of that... and wine bottler and all that sort... yet it doesn't run very well still until I can afford a new computer. It also is a big hassle for me to keep switching between operating systems. and yeah.. i saw the mods deleted them

I should wait a few months before sending them a email. If I was Jagex I would believe the story more.

I should wait a few months before sending them a email. If I was Jagex I would believe the story more.

yeah this is true good thinking didn't think of that.

Thank you for giving me advice this time lol. Sorry for getting upset.. it's just that it was an account I worked very hard for and im a bit sad about it. I am not greedy though and that just made me upset you guys would think that. I will get the mirror when its optimal for me.

• Like 1

I'm sorry i'm going to have to close this thread before i have to dish out warning points to people who are just posting garbage for the sake of it. I hope @Jams is able to help you out.

FYI mods delete our posts lol. Seems to happen a lot on this site when people speak their mind.

But I am going to repeat myself, you can bootcamp your mac so you can run mirror.

Your posts were deleted because you were being disrespectful when he was genuinely looking for advice and help. Just hope people don't give you the same sort of reaction if you ever need help.