Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I added a delay for humidify just in case the bot goes too fast, but I will reduce it thanks for the feedback biggrin.png

Activated all trials, good luck all smile.png

Do I have to perform a certain action to "refresh" the script? As the bot is still clicking too fast. It switches properly to the inventory but clicks just before the items change to "watered" ones.

By the way, for Humidify the interface says Pie name instead of raw material or something.

• Like 1

Trials activated, good luck all smile.png

Latest update is now 0.65, had to add some changes to a few lunar spells and a few setup interface text, for simpler instructions wink.png Actually had the chance to test humidify before posting an update, so humidify will be much better in this update :P

EDIT: Updates are done automatically by the admin, please don't pm admins to update quicker because they will be angry and delay the updates most likely

Edited by Czar

Trials activated, good luck all smile.png

Latest update is now 0.65, had to add some changes to a few lunar spells and a few setup interface text, for simpler instructions wink.png Actually had the chance to test humidify before posting an update, so humidify will be much better in this update tongue.png

EDIT: Updates are done automatically by the admin, please don't pm admins to update quicker because they will be angry and delay the updates most likely

Thanks alot, will give it a shot tomorrow if the update is pushed. Will post feedback when I've tried it with the new update.

• Like 1

Curse alching is supported, splash alching is kind of strange, but I can definitely add that :P

Also, starting from the next update, I will be rolling out a new update for a highscores system, with monthly prizes of RSGP for users with the most script runtime (most hours botted in a month)