Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Got maxed account permed by stun alching at mage tower. 
Probably reported by some salty low level Venezuelans that train there.

Never bot on an account you don't want to lose cause Jagex literally gives 0 fucks. They would rather permanently delete their player base and lose money than letting people automate parts of the game.

Edited by fakename123
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Got maxed account permed by stun alching at mage tower. 
Probably reported by some salty low level Venezuelans that train there.

Not a good idea to stun/alch anywhere popular. There are soo many hidden spots that literally no one will go to. Took me about 30 seconds to come up with my place - I could stand there for weeks and likely not see a single person.

• Like 2

How do I setup this script to auto splash on the lesser demon in the wizard tower? im not sure what to select before hitting start script as the damage spells wants me to type instead of having a drop down like the rest of the categories, i tried entering the spells name and the npcs name and nothing happens, just says calculating and stands there

Had a minor issue with the tan hide spell. Every 5 minutes or so the script would go to deposit the tanned hides and withdraw the untanned hides, but would misclick. It would then try to cast the spell, be unable to, and just stand there. Just by clicking on the bank, the script was able to continue on and deposit the tanned hides correctly and withdraw more untanned. Maybe adding a fail safe if you are unable to cast the spell would improve it?

Otherwise, awesome script.

EDIT: Happened twice in the first 10 minutes, then was fine for the next 30 before eventually logging out due to being inactive. Was using the Beta mode if that helps!

Edited by Dancing penguin
Update
  • Like 1

This script is incredible, got me 90-99 magic and went 100% undetected. Stopped at 98 due to the unpatched graphical bugs with skillcapes, as i want another cape to be my untrimmed. Currently working on 55-99 Magic on another account

I rate this script 4/5 and here's why:

This script makes low level Mage training difficult. As of now, it does not have the option of Low Alching + Curse to train at lower levels (i tried the regular high alch + curse spells options and it didnt work) I'm paranoid of botting skilling methods that make money, so the other training methods were not an option for me.  Furthermore, splashing Curse is way too botlike as the clicks are way too fast and you generally cast 3 spells to the two being cast, even with fast mode NOT being enabled. The teleportation spells are also a problem, as we cannot see which interval that they are clicked, so we can assume that there is no random delay between them. What's more is that you click the same pixel every time, so i would highly recommend that you do NOT do this. Otherwise, once you get to 55 Magic, which isnt hard to do, the script is a solid 5/5.

Tips:

1) Start slow and work your way up to 3 hours. Do not do more than 3 hours at a time. I like synching the botting times with my sleep and work schedule, which amounted to about 1m XP a day.

2) Get 70 Construction and bot in your PoH. Every other spot has a chance that you can get reported and raise flags.
3) If you have an older computer that will lag a *little* over time, use it. I found this very useful as my xp rates would start off at 180k XP ph and then decline to about the XP rate that you see in the screen, which helps emulate a real player.

4) If botting in a PoH, make sure to have no excessive lag. Excessive lag will cause you to click past the barrier, which means that you will eventually die to the NPC that you are splashing on.

Things that I would reccomend to be added to the script:

1) The addition of Low Alch + Curse spells to make 55 Magic easier to get OR slow down the single cast curse to make the clicks look more human like. 

2) The addition of being able to cast curse spells on other players, This way, you can safely lag two accounts in the same PoH without worrying about dying with a possible lag

99 mage poh.png

Edited by hugs xd
  • Like 1

i believe the script is broken, keeps clicking on the floor, using the 2.5.12 client.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 XXXXXX PM]: In dialogue!!!!!!!!!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 XXXXXX PM]: Clicking on my tile to exit out of dialogue!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 XXXXXX PM]: Clicking on my tile to exit out of dialogue

edit using mirroring mode

Edited by vanmels
  • Like 1