Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hello Czar. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for your work on this script. I purchased it two days ago and have been very impressed. I have gained 9 levels so far and am currently level 89 Magic.  Yesterday afternoon however I came back from class and noticed that the script terminated itself. I looked at the log and saw that it terminated after the break handler on OSBot. So I began testing 1 minute intervals just to enable the break handler and again the script terminated itself upon logging back in from the break.

I don't recall that happening before to me, but now it seems to be doing it each time. Did I do something for the script to break? I have enough runes. I am using the stun-alch on fast mode, and have "log off when out of runes" enabled. 

Thank you you very much!

• Like 1

Hmm, I would advise increasing the break timer, if the break timer is too low it can be unpredictable (i'm not sure how the developers handle break system :( )

Aside from that, the only way I programmed the script to stop, is if certain tasks occur:

- if the bot fails to reach an npc more than 5 times, script will terminate

- if the bot has no items in the bank (that it requires), script will terminate

- if the bot runs out of items while casting, script will terminate

- if the bot fails to cast a spell more than 5 times, script will terminate

I added these anti-fails just to make sure the account doesn't get banned, after all, I prioritized antiban more than anything, on par with stability ^^ :)

Hmm, I would advise increasing the break timer, if the break timer is too low it can be unpredictable (i'm not sure how the developers handle break system sad.png )

Aside from that, the only way I programmed the script to stop, is if certain tasks occur:

- if the bot fails to reach an npc more than 5 times, script will terminate

- if the bot has no items in the bank (that it requires), script will terminate

- if the bot runs out of items while casting, script will terminate

- if the bot fails to cast a spell more than 5 times, script will terminate

I added these anti-fails just to make sure the account doesn't get banned, after all, I prioritized antiban more than anything, on par with stability ^^ smile.png

Thank you for the response. I had the break timer set up for 42 minutes when the script terminated itself. 

Now the script is working flawlessly again. It must have been something on my part that caused it to fail. I now have 94 Mage and it took about 3 days. Thank you!

• Like 2

I bought one of your other scripts and was very pleased using it.
I tried buying this script but paypal is giving me problems and saying that the purchase was denied by my card issuer because it was an "International Purchase" though i bought the last one on the same card sad.png

If there is another method i could pay you through on my card in the united states i would be gladly to buy it smile.png just pm me i suppose

post-216623-0-81772900-1460176383_thumb.png

Edited by chantheman199
  • Like 1

Yes you can pay by RSGP, which the universal currency around here ^^ biggrin.png glad you enjoyed the bot ,  thanks man biggrin.png

As for trials, done gl wink.png

How would i exactly pay you with gold while being poor in osrs? Gold buying websites, such as the one in the tab? Sorry, kind of new to all this stuff *-*. Thanks for answering btw emote3.png

Edited by chantheman199