June 2-3 2015 (Bans)

squidysquidy

There was a recent ban wave (major one) so that isn't surprising. Please remember, when botting you can always risk your account(s) at any point as it is against the rules.

In the last few days there have been numerous bans, most using mirror mode. Does anyone have any ideas on how they detected mirror mode? or..... 

I've noticed a high amount of khal's scripts being used. Perhaps they have created a bot profile specific to his antiban.

They really need to fix the log in issue's after an update. I haven't been banned but my bot tried to log back in for 8 hours...

Agreed. Everytime I post a bug about the client (login issue) my topic gets deleted or not even approved or the reply "it's the mirror's fault". 

Just like Khaleesi posted, don't bot on Wed night unless you're going to be there to turn off your bots. 

Haven't been banned either, 90+ smithing on 2 accounts :D

• Like 1

Haven't been banned. You're just unlucky or not botting very smart tongue.png

Khaleesi's School of Pro Tips:

- Don't bot overnight on Wednesdays if you're not going to be on around ~12 PM GMT to stop your bot. RS Updates happen around that time on EVERY Thursday.

I had only used your motherlode script for 5 hours on Tuesday night. Immediate perm ban... This was a three week old account with quests and multiple skills