PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Was able to sneak another update in before it got pushed. I made the button (Report a bug & Hide paint) look more like buttons). Also fixed a bug where if you toggled to hide the paint and had bury bones on, it wouldn't hide.

Hopefully this will get released at some point today! smile.png

Could I get a 12 hour trial please?

-mesnapie

Done! smile.png

I would love you forever if you did it smile.png Would maybe stop pkers attacking us botters as much biggrin.png

That would be amazing if that happened :p I will try to add this update in soon! I wrote it down smile.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

May I have a 24hr trial (or 12, whichever you can give) to test it out?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  biggrin.png

Done! :)

Version 3.6 is now live! 

I also forgot to add a border in the paint to enable and disable the talker. THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE SCRIPT! Just a visual appearance. This will hopefully be released to the public tomorrow. Only little thing I forgot. :p

Please give me feedback on the update, and any feature(s) you would like to see added. :)

• Like 2

Started a new hunter acc today!

Will be posting proggies soon!

signature.png?player_name=wehedo

I just started two new ones, both over 63 already :)

Edit: Also, I encourage you to log onto another acc while you have a bot hunting, and try crashing it. Make sure smart hop and always hop are turned off. You'll be impressed :)

Edited by ProjectPact

Sweet! Will check it out!

Got 41 hunter in like 4 and a half hour today. Had to stop because i was doing alot of other skills earlier too,  and i didnt wan't to exceed 12 hours playtime

I got some cb lvl's and a few other things aswell. So hopefully we will be going for a long time!
Looking forward to bot tommorow!

Gonna hit 63 in no time!

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

Version 3.7 is ready for launch with new bug fixes! Just waiting for the developer version of OSBot to be pushed before I release!

Bug Fixes:

• fixed runtime boldness for falconry & butterflies
  • fixed the script to run the newest Dev versions of OSBot.
Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1