PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

It is refresh demanding because you wrote it to be refresh demanding, whatever that may mean. Hunter, nor any type of script in RS is refresh demanding as almost everything is updated in 600ms cycles. Blaming mirror because of that is on you, as all my own scripts function 100% on mirror in the same way they do on non mirror mode and none of them require a 'high' refresh rate.

Advising people to not use mirror mode instead of improving your script is ill advised when you consider the fact that mirror mode lowers detection rates A LOT compared to injection mode.

Haven't had a single script that I've purchased run as well on mirror mode as it does on Stealth Injection.  I have also had the soonest ban on any of my accounts multiple times on mirror mode (within 24 hours) possibly due to its general reduced performance. Just about every scripter I've spoken with on the forums recommends their scripts be used on stealth injection due to this not just this hunting script, and just about every problem that a script has is usually blamed on mirror mode because of this as well.

Edited by Bottingham

it try's to teleport on lvl 32 wildernis , can you make it run back to lvl 20 and then teleport? for varrock teleport tabs...

Yea I am patching that up! It is because of the recent webwalker updates on OSBot interfering with my custom tele methods. Will be fixed in the next version! smile.png

EDIT: I'll be posting a full change log hopefully soon. Just gonna be really really really busy for the next few days as finals approach. So I'm trying to get this stuff pushed ASAP

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

Ok guys! Here is just a list of a few things that I have updated so far:

Bug fixes:

• fixed if a player walks over a trap that needs to be dismantled or checked after interacting with another trap prior, it will now interact with it instead of waiting for the trap to collapse
  • fixed an eating bug that would not eat if you were under attack while walking back to the trap spot if you were too far
  • removed a few unwanted timers
  • made the script perform better on mirror mode by converting some methods
  • removed some depreciated methods
  • added a new double check to my set up task to hopefully eliminate false setups once and forall
  • a performance enhancement should be well noticed from the time you finish placing a trap and interacting with the next one
  • fixed a hopping bug if you were walking to the bank and players were inside the bank

TO DO:

- I still need to fix teleporting in wild

- take a look at NPC Caught

- look at why we are still hopping when always hop and smart hop are disabled

if there is anything else I am missing, please let me know! Also remember to report a bug on my personal website so I can keep them in order and check them off as I go! smile.png

Thank you,

PP

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

Just a little proggy on mirror mode. :)

7559179f221f475c677d3ed80fdbe76a.png

I have  fixed more bugs that I can't believe no one has ran into lol. They are extremely rare, but none the less exist in version 2.7! I will hopefully be getting 2.8 out soon after I do a little more testing. I have one more issue to look at, which is the teleporting error out from the wilderness, which might have actually been fixed already by another issue I found. I will keep you updated!

• Like 2

Made a lot more updates last night and added a tiny new feature. Hopefully will release by tomorrow! Will post more information about the changes in a little!

it try's to teleport on lvl 32 wildernis , can you make it run back to lvl 20 and then teleport? for varrock teleport tabs...

I am about to take a look at this in a little. Although I might have fixed it last night when I took care of two other combat related bugs. I will keep you updated! :)

• Like 2