PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

24 minutes ago, garyrussick525 said:

thanks for the update, was able to get around it by manually buying and putting things in my inventory then turning the GE buying off. After that it worked great, only other stick point was leaving the falconry area. The bot gets confused and doesnt return the falcon.

Hey there! Your bank withdrawal bug should be patched now! 

also, can you give me more information about falconry? Were you in progressive or not? What did the logger say?

On 12/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, ProjectPact said:

Hey there! Your bank withdrawal bug should be patched now! 

also, can you give me more information about falconry? Were you in progressive or not? What did the logger say?

Progressive was on and once it wanted to go train red chins it got stuck trying to exit the falconry area. The bot didnt know it had to either teleport out or return the falcon so it just kept clicking the fence to exit until I caught it later.

16 hours ago, garyrussick525 said:

Progressive was on and once it wanted to go train red chins it got stuck trying to exit the falconry area. The bot didnt know it had to either teleport out or return the falcon so it just kept clicking the fence to exit until I caught it later.

Do you have what the logger said?

Also, what did you inventory look like?

Edited by ProjectPact

hey bud, not new to botting and have used the script 100 times... client loads up i go to play the bot and nothing happens. Not sure if its on the script end of osbot end but it seems to load every other bot normally besides this one...

Thank you and hope you have an amazing holiday and new year! 

On 12/31/2023 at 4:57 PM, Bot Farms said:

hey bud, not new to botting and have used the script 100 times... client loads up i go to play the bot and nothing happens. Not sure if its on the script end of osbot end but it seems to load every other bot normally besides this one...

Thank you and hope you have an amazing holiday and new year! 

Hi there! I just got back from vacation. I'm working on script updates as we speak. Can you join my Discord so I can help you?