PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

4 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

I have been successfully chinning for weeks since the new updates I have released. I bot MAX 1-2 hours, then completely switch skills. I also don't bot more than 1 account per IP.

Hunter is a heavy watched skill, specifically because because you can make 5k/Black chin right now, so if you don't want to get banned, I suggest mixing up your scripts a little. Breaks won't help because you need to completely switch scripts. This is all from personal experience botting hunting since 2013 and only having a handful of accounts banned. 

Appreciate the info thank you friend. 

• Heart 1

On 11/10/2023 at 6:28 PM, ProjectPact said:

I have been successfully chinning for weeks since the new updates I have released. I bot MAX 1-2 hours, then completely switch skills. I also don't bot more than 1 account per IP.

Hunter is a heavy watched skill, specifically because because you can make 5k/Black chin right now, so if you don't want to get banned, I suggest mixing up your scripts a little. Breaks won't help because you need to completely switch scripts. This is all from personal experience botting hunting since 2013 and only having a handful of accounts banned. 

So for example bot hunter for 2 hours with 10 minute break after 50 minutes then bot fletching for 2 hours, wintertodt for 2 hours and woodcutting for 2 hours.

1 hour ago, fitnessguy said:

So for example bot hunter for 2 hours with 10 minute break after 50 minutes then bot fletching for 2 hours, wintertodt for 2 hours and woodcutting for 2 hours.

Doesn’t have to be 2hrs exactly, but to be honest I typically only do like an hour at a time. I never suicide either. Why suicide something like hunter when you can literally make 5k/black chin right now :D

3 hours ago, shaeboy1 said:

High alching with invokes enabled is locking up the client. You can't stop or interact with the client and have to force close it. This is happening when trapping with bird snares and dropping the loot.

Interested, thanks for the report! Will look into it for you :)

4 hours ago, shaeboy1 said:

High alching with invokes enabled is locking up the client. You can't stop or interact with the client and have to force close it. This is happening when trapping with bird snares and dropping the loot.

Just tested out Alching Rune arrows and had no issues. Can you please join my Discord so you can show me in real time? 

J6iQzES.png

Edited by ProjectPact

v1.5:

• Added better trap recognition
  • Added automatic name formatting when adding food via the GUI
  • Added a check to ensure user’s do not start the script within a bank without selecting walk to location
  • Added new logic to the trapping system
  • Fixed a bug that did not keep hunting if someone was trying to crash you
  • Fixed a bug that tried to set traps without required items
  • Fixed a bug that did not properly check if players inventory was out of traps
  • Fixed a bug with picking up traps
  • Fixed a bug detecting ground items
  • Fixed a bug that didn't properly check the state of the trap prior to being placed
  • Fixed a bug that tried interacting with an object that didn’t have the proper action anymore
  • Minor fixes
Edited by ProjectPact