PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

3 hours ago, ketakarel said:

Think you should look into the teleporting some more. It's walking back like 7 out of 10 times even without being tbed and wearing a charged glory. Makes the bot look broken and most likely gonne get you banned faster. 

Loving the money from the black chins but I think it needs a bit more love.

Join my Discord! You can see all the progress and development play out :)

already rewriting parts of it <3

3 hours ago, froster666 said:

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SCRIPT!!! I Used a never before botted account with 1500+ total levels and got banned in less than 5 hours! Highly detectable and overpriced!

Sounds like you were doing something wrong. I am unable to assist you with any issues you may have had if you don't make a proper bug report. 

2 hours ago, testerwester123 said:

What were you doing with the script?

Probably Running scripts 24/7 and got delayed ban. Judging by his comment, he is an amateur botter.

5 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Sounds like you were doing something wrong. I am unable to assist you with any issues you may have had if you don't make a proper bug report. 

Probably Running scripts 24/7 and got delayed ban. Judging by his comment, he is an amateur botter.

Im not sure if you can read but the script ran for less than 5 hours  i have breaks setup and I use proxies I had 2 other accounts running on this proxy, neither of which are banned. screw ur back handed comment not sure what about me telling u ur script sucks makes me amateurish. I was doing copper longtails from level 9 hunter and it didnt get me to level 40 before banned

Khals scripts have never got me banned

Script wasnt even purchased 24 hours ago moron surely u can tell I'm glad I always test on non important account first

52 minutes ago, Rune2hghost said:

Hey, are black chins supported right now? setting up a farm for them, if they are not right now do you have an estimated date i can work towards? thanks

Hi! Yes they have been added back, but I am currently rewriting the walking system for them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi! Yes they have been added back, but I am currently rewriting the walking system for them. 

Awesome stuff man, purchased this script a few years ago haha, can I find the recommended items / bank setup for the black chins in disc or does it auto buy things needed? Cheers