PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter

When catching Chinchompas, it tries to click on the next box as soon as its done finishing the last action, resulting in a dead click through the box and it having to reset itself.

This seems to happen almost half of the clicks, its quite noticeable after I babysit it for a while. Besides that, and the really slow dropping, it works pretty well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony22 said:

When catching Chinchompas, it tries to click on the next box as soon as its done finishing the last action, resulting in a dead click through the box and it having to reset itself.

This seems to happen almost half of the clicks, its quite noticeable after I babysit it for a while. Besides that, and the really slow dropping, it works pretty well.

Funny you mention this! I just rewrote the entire trap handler :) 

Testing all stuff out now to push it <3 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, KonekoIsAWeeb said:

Hey can you please add a fuction to hunt red chins in the special red chin cave?

Can you get me the location for this and what are the requirements?

21 minutes ago, Tony22 said:

Bot has been amazing since the update, it seems like the dead clicks have been completely fixed.

Honestly really happy to see the clicks get reworked, it looks so much more human like. I can't wait to try the black chins 🙂

Yay! That makes me so happy to hear! I rewrote the entire trap handler for all traps. Also, if you use invoking, you'll notice even more of a difference :D

Having issues w/ bird snares after the update. Doing Copper Longtails and now when a bird gets caught its not checking it for the exp drop. So I decided to see if I just needed to empty the trap myself, so I did so, and it then goes to spam click to put down all the traps in my inventory. If a bird doesn't get caught and the trap then goes on the floor, it also sometimes lets the trap disappear.

aAlGgCH.png

29 minutes ago, chidaruma said:

Having issues w/ bird snares after the update. Doing Copper Longtails and now when a bird gets caught its not checking it for the exp drop. So I decided to see if I just needed to empty the trap myself, so I did so, and it then goes to spam click to put down all the traps in my inventory. If a bird doesn't get caught and the trap then goes on the floor, it also sometimes lets the trap disappear.

aAlGgCH.png

Found the issue and pushing a fix :)

• Like 1