PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

33 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

I rewrote the entire script from scratch! It had a very outdated trapping system that could be improved a lot, so I decided to give back to the people who have been supporting me and give them a brand new script. This new version is designed to be able to run on mirror mode perfectly :) I actually wrote the entire thing on Mirror mode to make sure it worked. More information can be found here:

https://pposb.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=130

<3 

thats pretty nice of you to do. so this new one. is it on v0.05? and do i have to update aio hunter somehow or is it automatic? thanks for all the hard work.

Just now, jeraric94 said:

thats pretty nice of you to do. so this new one. is it on v0.05? and do i have to update aio hunter somehow or is it automatic? thanks for all the hard work.

The script is still in BETA, so only people with BETA access will see the new updates and changes. I've got a full BETA team working hard helping me test the new stuff!  That thread I posted is going to be where I update all information about the new script. There is no ETA on when it will be released, but I am working on it non-stop! Just follow that thread and more information will come out soon <3 

4 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

The script is still in BETA, so only people with BETA access will see the new updates and changes. I've got a full BETA team working hard helping me test the new stuff!  That thread I posted is going to be where I update all information about the new script. There is no ETA on when it will be released, but I am working on it non-stop! Just follow that thread and more information will come out soon <3 

cool glad u got some beta testers helping out. keep it up. stay safe from the coronvirus. dont work to hard lol. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, lunapt said:

Hi I meant seeing your future checklist not your past. Can't wait

The script is already basically completed, we are just doing bug fixes and stabilization stuff now, so I don't really have a "list". I kinda just fix stuff as BETA testers, or myself, find them. :) But the link I sent you is the best way to get information on the progress of the BETA version.

• Boge 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter