PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

6 minutes ago, LuukBot said:

Will the re-written script support trap hunting in mirror mode? Because, if I understand correctly, the current one can't hunt chins ('cause it's a trap), right?

That's correct! The re-written version was created on Mirror mode, so I ensured everything was hunt-able in mirror mode! It has a newly designed trapping system that surpasses the old one by years... literally. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

That's correct! The re-written version was created on Mirror mode, so I ensured everything was hunt-able in mirror mode! It has a newly designed trapping system that surpasses the old one by years... literally. lol

Sounds cool! And price-wise. Will it change? I'd rather see something of the new script before buying it and not buy this one, since it'll be outdated soon, but also don't want to pay more if I wait 😉

1 hour ago, LuukBot said:

Sounds cool! And price-wise. Will it change? I'd rather see something of the new script before buying it and not buy this one, since it'll be outdated soon, but also don't want to pay more if I wait 😉

The price isn’t going to change, however if you have the old version, it will automatically be replaced once the new one is released. I’ve got a development thread you can checkout to keep up with all the latest BETA updates:

https://pposb.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=130

<3

19 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

The price isn’t going to change, however if you have the old version, it will automatically be replaced once the new one is released. I’ve got a development thread you can checkout to keep up with all the latest BETA updates:

<3

Great. Thanks for the info!

I didnt read shit about this script. All I know is my boy Pat came through and taught me the ways of using his Script Factory, in turn making me the world's smartest man again. So when i was scrolling through the repository i saw mista ghetty green Project Pat had a hunter script i knew i had to tip the man and buy this bad boy. I havent even used it yet but im already giving it hella stars

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, thesurgeon said:

I didnt read shit about this script. All I know is my boy Pat came through and taught me the ways of using his Script Factory, in turn making me the world's smartest man again. So when i was scrolling through the repository i saw mista ghetty green Project Pat had a hunter script i knew i had to tip the man and buy this bad boy. I havent even used it yet but im already giving it hella stars

The new rewrite is almost done! Still in beta, but you will be getting a completely new-rewritten script 😉 

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

The new rewrite is almost done! Still in beta, but you will be getting a completely new-rewritten script 😉 

Ahh man talk about getting it while it's good. I also just realized your name is project pact and not project pat so my old Three Six Mafia references definitely wouldn't make sense. Stoked for the update you're doing the lords work mane

• Heart 1

46 minutes ago, thesurgeon said:

Ahh man talk about getting it while it's good. I also just realized your name is project pact and not project pat so my old Three Six Mafia references definitely wouldn't make sense. Stoked for the update you're doing the lords work mane

Hahahahhaha not all heroes wear capes. 

what is the new release your talking about? also i tried using this at black sallys with 5 traps. it wouldnt pickup the 5th trap and the net and rope was lost. also was running fairly slow. at red chins now working great. should i run this in mirror mode? and how does the 1 tick work? i got swamp tar mortar and pestle and harralander on me and it doesnt seem to work?. other then that great script im sure i just didnt set something up correctly.

51 minutes ago, jeraric94 said:

what is the new release your talking about? also i tried using this at black sallys with 5 traps. it wouldnt pickup the 5th trap and the net and rope was lost. also was running fairly slow. at red chins now working great. should i run this in mirror mode? and how does the 1 tick work? i got swamp tar mortar and pestle and harralander on me and it doesnt seem to work?. other then that great script im sure i just didnt set something up correctly.

I rewrote the entire script from scratch! It had a very outdated trapping system that could be improved a lot, so I decided to give back to the people who have been supporting me and give them a brand new script. This new version is designed to be able to run on mirror mode perfectly :) I actually wrote the entire thing on Mirror mode to make sure it worked. More information can be found here:

<3 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter